Ross's Response to Ted Wells Report: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross's Response to Ted Wells Report:

Oh wow, It better not happen again. Why don't you send a guy to his room without supper. Ross, you need to be swinging the axe and getting rid of the dysfunctional people on YOUR team

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Ross is so fricken lame it isn't even funny. I'm surprised he isn't giving Richie hugs and kisses.

When people list the greatest days in the history of this franchise- after the 2 Super Bowl championships, hiring Shula, and drafting Marino- should be 'the day Steve Ross sold the team'. That day hasn't arrived yet... But its already at the top of the list.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Ross has destroy my Dolphins ........

There are times i wish Ross was a bit less "level headed"(to put it kindly). Granted, i dont want an owner like Daniel Synder, who apparently operates solely on whim, but at the same time i get exhausted by Ross' inability to act decisively in matters that are plainly obvious.

Everyone knows Turner has to be fired. We knew that when the scandal erupted, we knew it after the season ended, we knew it when Philbin effectively hired Turner's replacement, and we knew it after the report was released. Yet...hes still employed(i guess? I havent seen an announcement anyways).

I have no doubt Ross doesnt want this to happen again. Who would? But i would be a lot more satisfied if he walked up to the microphones and said "Im mad as hell and im not going to take it anymore! Changes will be made to ensure accountability. Starting right now, Turner get the **** out of my organization".

There are times i wish Ross was a bit less "level headed"(to put it kindly). Granted, i dont want an owner like Daniel Synder, who apparently operates solely on whim, but at the same time i get exhausted by Ross' inability to act decisively in matters that are plainly obvious.

Everyone knows Turner has to be fired. We knew that when the scandal erupted, we knew it after the season ended, we knew it when Philbin effectively hired Turner's replacement, and we knew it after the report was released. Yet...hes still employed(i guess? I havent seen an announcement anyways).

I have no doubt Ross doesnt want this to happen again. Who would? But i would be a lot more satisfied if he walked up to the microphones and said "Im mad as hell and im not going to take it anymore! Changes will be made to ensure accountability. Starting right now, Turner get the **** out of my organization".

No no, Ross is too busy forming a new committee to revolutionize the sports workplace now to worry about that kind of thing. I wonder what former Jet he'll appoint this time for the committee- how about Marty Lyons? He's a favorite of all of ours. Or maybe Wayne Chrebet? Why not, swing for the fences Steve- maybe you can get 'ol Joe Willy himself!! How cool would THAT be? Ross loves his committees. I think I'll start a committee too- it'll be called The Committee to Find Stephen Ross' Exact Location on the Planet and Kick Him in the ****ing Balls. Anyone is welcome to join.

FORMING A COMMITTEE ! HOW ABOUT FORMING A COACHING STAFF THAT CAN ACTUALLY TEACH PLAYERS AND get draft picks on the field! pothettttttttttc

No no, Ross is too busy forming a new committee to revolutionize the sports workplace now to worry about that kind of thing. I wonder what former Jet he'll appoint this time for the committee- how about Marty Lyons? He's a favorite of all of ours. Or maybe Wayne Chrebet? Why not, swing for the fences Steve- maybe you can get 'ol Joe Willy himself!! How cool would THAT be? Ross loves his committees. I think I'll start a committee too- it'll be called The Committee to Find Stephen Ross' Exact Location on the Planet and Kick Him in the ****ing Balls. Anyone is welcome to join.
Im in if we get a cool banner to put in our sig

Every time you see a comment from Ross, it almost always refers to him having to ask his "advisors" on a matter, or run to some other organization for advice. When the owner of an NFL team is not capable of making any decisions on his own without asking for outside help, there lies the initial problem with the Dolphin organization. When you have literally no leadership at the top, it is always going to trickle down to the front office, coaches, and then players. Ross is the main problem, as is the entire coaching staff for allowing this to go on. Anyone who has managed a business before, and have been responsible for multiple "employees" would agree that management always knows what is going on (for the most part anyway) with its employees. For this to be that out of control, and have multiple players involved, there is no way Philbin didn't have any sort of clue what was going on. He should not get a free pass here, and should be terminated, as should Turner. Ross though will stand by, allow another 7-9 or 8-8 campaign this season, and be happy with that. Or maybe he will run to Carl Peterson and ask him what to do after another .500 season.

As long as Ross owns his team, unless he hires a strong football guy to come in and handle 100% of the football operations, and allow him to pick a GM, coaches, etc, and have them all report directly to the football guy, this team is not going anywhere anytime soon. It will not matter what talent they put on the field, with an incompetent owner and coach, there is virtually zero chance of success.

Every time you see a comment from Ross, it almost always refers to him having to ask his "advisors" on a matter, or run to some other organization for advice. When the owner of an NFL team is not capable of making any decisions on his own without asking for outside help, there lies the initial problem with the Dolphin organization. When you have literally no leadership at the top, it is always going to trickle down to the front office, coaches, and then players. Ross is the main problem, as is the entire coaching staff for allowing this to go on. Anyone who has managed a business before, and have been responsible for multiple "employees" would agree that management always knows what is going on (for the most part anyway) with its employees. For this to be that out of control, and have multiple players involved, there is no way Philbin didn't have any sort of clue what was going on. He should not get a free pass here, and should be terminated, as should Turner. Ross though will stand by, allow another 7-9 or 8-8 campaign this season, and be happy with that. Or maybe he will run to Carl Peterson and ask him what to do after another .500 season.

As long as Ross owns his team, unless he hires a strong football guy to come in and handle 100% of the football operations, and allow him to pick a GM, coaches, etc, and have them all report directly to the football guy, this team is not going anywhere anytime soon. It will not matter what talent they put on the field, with an incompetent owner and coach, there is virtually zero chance of success.

Um, when your the owner, you have people who work for you. thats how it works. He writes the checks. If only other owners stuck to this notion instead of putting pressure on people who get their check from a guy or gal who would also make important decisions in stuff they know little about or pretend that they know more than someone else who could put in way more time and attention into the work.

Um, when your the owner, you have people who work for you. thats how it works. He writes the checks. If only other owners stuck to this notion instead of putting pressure on people who get their check from a guy or gal who would also make important decisions in stuff they know little about or pretend that they know more than someone else who could put in way more time and attention into the work.

This mentality is not only the problem with the Dolphins, but the problem with modern day America. "Paying the bills" is not leading. Nor is successful accounting equal to good management.

Back
Top Bottom