Roster cuts begin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roster cuts begin

Moss didn't really add much. Felt like he was picked up due to Patrick Graham bring a fan of him with the Giants.

Harris did have a good end to the season. But even then with the position he was asked to play and the additions that happened plus a healthy AVG i think made him expendable

Disappointed about Harris. Was looking forward to seeing more of him. Hoping they get him on the practice squad..

Harris was disappointing for first round pick. He got his money and disappeared..3 sack in 4 yr..terrible pick by our GM and scouting department. .

Chris Grier doesnt seem to be good at knowing good pass rushers. Passing up Yetur Gross Matos to draft a project cornerback cemented that for me.

Chris Grier doesnt seem to be good at knowing good pass rushers. Passing up Yetur Gross Matos to draft a project cornerback cemented that for me.

Grier does have a good track record of picking defensive secondary players in the draft.

Xavien Howard, Vontae,Reshad Jones, Smith, etc

He said pass rusher not Db

To be fair I think he was trying to say that Grier may have picked a good db instead of a good pass rusher. Though I dont think he drafted everyone he mentioned but I still agree with the notion.

Grier has shown he can draft decent dbs. But also shown he cant draft pass rushers.

Yetur Gross-Matos is a pure pass rushing 4-3 DE. I watched him at Penn State; I don’t doubt his talent. However, he isn’t really a fit in our scheme. I think he fell to the 2nd because a lot of teams run defenses where he simply wouldn’t fit.

Yetur Gross-Matos is a pure pass rushing 4-3 DE. I watched him at Penn State; I don’t doubt his talent. However, he isn’t really a fit in our scheme. I think he fell to the 2nd because a lot of teams run defenses where he simply wouldn’t fit.

Good point. Still have yet to see him draft anyone who can rush the passer however.

Back
Top Bottom