Roster cuts begin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roster cuts begin

So three qbs left in camp, must mean they feel Tua is far enough along that they won't need a 4th arm. I wonder if Perry's arm is good enough that he could at least be a scout team qb from time to time.

Hopefully it is, because he could be the perfect emergency QB...in case you lose your 1st two.

Last edited:
Good point. Still have yet to see him draft anyone who can rush the passer however.

I agree 100%. I do think between Wilkins, Davis, Weaver and Strowbridge we have some young talent with potential. Not saying they are future 15 sack, all-pros, but I feel like one of them will prove to be a difference maker this season.

I agree 100%. I do think between Wilkins, Davis, Weaver and Strowbridge we have some young talent with potential. Not saying they are future 15 sack, all-pros, but I feel like one of them will prove to be a difference maker this season.

Fingers crossed. I am hoping Strowbridge or Weaver end up being a steal.

That damn Grier can't pick a pass rusher. You guy's kill me, we had so many needs, especially on the OL, but f***ing Grier can't pick a pass rusher,is the bitch of the day. Did Grier have the final say on Cheeto Puffs? How about Deion 'the smokin' machine' Jordan? Everybody's got a different philosophy on building a team. How about give the guy a chance, once we get some real NFL talent on the team to play with. Jeesh...I'd be happy to see a couple games (without the politics)...

That damn Grier can't pick a pass rusher. You guy's kill me, we had so many needs, especially on the OL, but f***ing Grier can't pick a pass rusher,is the bitch of the day. Did Grier have the final say on Cheeto Puffs? How about Deion 'the smokin' machine' Jordan? Everybody's got a different philosophy on building a team. How about give the guy a chance, once we get some real NFL talent on the team to play with. Jeesh...I'd be happy to see a couple games (without the politics)...

Mention 1 good pass rusher he drafted. Just 1 of them. I will wait for your response.

You missed the point. If you can't see it then I can't help you.

You know you didnt say one because there isnt one yet. So thank you for proving my point. What was your point? Cause there must not have been one? Just opinion based allegations without any facts to back anything up.

You know you didnt say one because there isnt one yet. So thank you for proving my point. What was your point? Cause there must not have been one? Just opinion based allegations without any facts to back anything up.
My point is simply he has not drafted a DE other than late rounders in the past two years. The top of the last two drafts were dedicated to more pressing needs( ie:QB, OL...)
Part of that was because he signed FA DE's that were somewhat proven so he didn't have to burn up draft capital on lesser quality stock. Would you rather have drafted a DE at #5, a can't miss guy or have Tua? Just pointing out priority's. If you want to whine that 'your right' go for it...

He drafted Charles Harris with a first as you mentioned earlier but I understand. Your point makes sense if you dont consider his actual track record.

If you dont consider any of the moves he has made thus far, he is the greatest GM that has ever lived, if you simply don't think about it at all.

Apparently he decided not to continue his football career.

I'd rather he let the Dolphins know now and not go Johnathan Martin on us.

I agree. As long as u substitute "or" for "and."

But I already know Weaver was a steal. Any player can bust, but that pick was robbery.

It seems like it. Weaver has highlights sacking the "amazing" Bufallo Bill's QB several times a game. Something tells me this guy will have no problem getting to the QB at this level. Just hope I am right.

Strowbridge also looks good but Weaver to me looks like Preston Williams did last year during pre-season... like he belongs.

Back
Top Bottom