Roster moves 26th April | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roster moves 26th April

Well, we were like the 5th team that Pepper has been on, and we kept him the longest. Not sure why everyone is so angry about the new guy. We all coveted Denney, the position is important. Wasn't his fault he was selected in the 6th round. If he indeed helps Sanders, welcome aboard.

It's because he's a long snapper. Those guys are rarely drafted. After my initial post i did research and corrected myself from never to rarely. 1 has been drafted each of the last 6 years. Before then, there was a 7 year gap with none drafted.

It's almost like they just quit, said they didn't want to draft anymore. Not me, i'm always looking for a diamond in the rough. I stated in another thread the 3 Round 6 picks the Patriots drafted in 2016 are all FA pickups for the Dolphins this year......$8M in contracts. So why not try to find your own?

KJ Hill, Eno Benjamin, Geno Stone, Evan Weaver, Shaun Bradley, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Antoine Brooks, Jordan Fuller. I would have liked to see some of those guys get a shot in camp against our reserves.

Last edited:
Listen, I would consider putting John Denney in the honor roll for his 200 +consecutive games record, you don't need to tell me that long snappers are useful. But come on, you can get one in the 7th round or UDFA lol

GeeZ! I mean SERIOUSLY how can you

(yes YOU!) undervalue a snappa!

Let alone a HOF snappa!

You obviously don't understand "American" football!

But of course "American" metaphor is/was more rooted in escapism.

More and more we're just as "captivated" as you!

GeeZ! I mean SERIOUSLY how can you

(yes YOU!) undervalue a snappa!

Let alone a HOF snappa!

You obviously don't understand "American" football!

But of course "American" metaphor is/was more rooted in escapism.

More and more we're just as "captivated" as you!

IL have you know I'm quite the American Hand Egg expert. I have literally ten of Twitter followers - only all of which are delivery companies I have and to PM

Back
Top Bottom