Roth and Maximus | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth and Maximus

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
As some of you might have seen, someone suggested everyone chant "Maximus!" whenever Roth gets a sack. It's a reference to one of the best movies of all time, Gladiator. I decided to make a few things...
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

The second one is my favorite, I think the Fins colors worked nicely.
Can you imagine, the kid gets his first sack and an entire stadium cheers "Maximus! Maximus!" ? He'd be freaked out by it but it would catch on really quick. I'm still learning Photoshop, I know some of you guys are a lot more experienced so if you want to give me some advice, feel free to PM me.

thats cool dude, idk lets find out i think it would be kinda cool but kinda corney

I hope the "Maximus" nickname catches on......

But he'll have to produce for it to stick....

I think it will stick :cooldude:

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
thats cool dude, idk lets find out i think it would be kinda cool but kinda corney
I'd just love to see the look on his face.

:confused: Maximus? Eh... whatever, better than the hulk.

this has to be the best draft in recent years. we are talking about our rookies more than we have been since i have lurked here. this is great.

:rawk: I liked "Rothweiller". It think it would be great to here the stadium erupt like a pack of rabid "Rothweillers" every time he got a sack!

I don't really like Maximus, if I'm honest. But hey, whatever gives life to a stadium is fine by me

Perfect72 said:
:rawk: I liked "Rothweiller". It think it would be great to here the stadium erupt like a pack of rabid "Rothweillers" every time he got a sack!

Rothweiller would be good, but as far as I am concerned, nothing would sound cooler then 70,000+ yelling "Maximus!!!!.....Maximus!!!!!.......Maximus!!!!" after a sack, or big hit from Roth.

popularwar said:
As some of you might have seen, someone suggested everyone chant "Maximus!" whenever Roth gets a sack. It's a reference to one of the best movies of all time, Gladiator. I decided to make a few things...
clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

The second one is my favorite, I think the Fins colors worked nicely.
Can you imagine, the kid gets his first sack and an entire stadium cheers "Maximus! Maximus!" ? He'd be freaked out by it but it would catch on really quick. I'm still learning Photoshop, I know some of you guys are a lot more experienced so if you want to give me some advice, feel free to PM me.

can you make these smaller?? i'd like to use one of this for my sig on another site

GLADIATOR IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES EVER!!!!!!

umm newayz... why exactly did Roth get this nickname?

That would be COOL!! I can see this catching on very quickly, if he gets a few sacks at the beginning of the season that is. MAXIMUS......MAXIMUS!!!

I am praying that Feeley will be in as the Jets QB when we play them so Roth can mash him into the turf. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom