Roth Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth Jerseys

Seminole51

Starter
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
373
Reaction score
1
Location
Reston, VA
Just in case anyone wanted one. Team Choice in Coral Square mall in Coral Springs, FL got Matt Roth White Jerseys in yesterday. They also have Ronnie Brown in White, Aqua, and Orange.
 

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
3,938
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
Coral Springs, Florida
Seminole51 said:
Just in case anyone wanted one. Team Choice in Coral Square mall in Coral Springs, FL got Matt Roth White Jerseys in yesterday. They also have Ronnie Brown in White, Aqua, and Orange.
You're the third guy in as many days that also lives in Coral Springs... or close. I live like ten minutes away, if that.
I walked by the other day and saw a #23 jersey and thought "Jeez, Surtain's playing for the chi.... oh my God! Ronnie Brown jerseys are out!?"
They have a big orange one right by the window, and I want it so bad.
 

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
22,257
Reaction score
0
popularwar said:
You're the third guy in as many days that also lives in Coral Springs... or close. I live like ten minutes away, if that.
I walked by the other day and saw a #23 jersey and thought "Jeez, Surtain's playing for the chi.... oh my God! Ronnie Brown jerseys are out!?"
They have a big orange one right by the window, and I want it so bad.

I would hope they have them out in Florida. I saw one at a local mall in Maryland 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for an Authentic though........:(
 

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
5,039
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Location
England
about the rookie numbers... what are the chances of Roth and Crowder taking #91 and #55 respectively, when Holliday and Seau leave?

Holliday could be a one year stop gap and Junior has two years in him most.

91 is close to Roth's #31 and Channing wore #55 in college.
 

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
22,257
Reaction score
0
finsnchips said:
about the rookie numbers... what are the chances of Roth and Crowder taking #91 and #55 respectively, when Holliday and Seau leave?

Holliday could be a one year stop gap and Junior has two years in him most.

91 is close to Roth's #31 and Channing wore #55 in college.

Very good point. I know I'd be pissed if I bought a jersey then that player switched numbers the next year. And I want a Crowder jersey too.
 

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
22,257
Reaction score
0

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
3,938
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
Coral Springs, Florida
SpeedRush99 said:
Very good point. I know I'd be pissed if I bought a jersey then that player switched numbers the next year. And I want a Crowder jersey too.
the original would be worth a lot in a few years.
 

popularwar

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
3,938
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
Coral Springs, Florida
finsnchips said:
about the rookie numbers... what are the chances of Roth and Crowder taking #91 and #55 respectively, when Holliday and Seau leave?

Holliday could be a one year stop gap and Junior has two years in him most.

91 is close to Roth's #31 and Channing wore #55 in college.
I don't know about Roth but the number means nothing to Crowder, he offered it to a freshman last season just so he would commit to the Gators. I doubt he would change back after Seau's retirement.
 

DolphinzD

Boom!! How you like that??
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
2,836
Reaction score
15
BigSportShop said:
For those Dolphins fans outside of S. Florida, Matt Roth and Channing Crowder (Ronnie Brown also) jerseys are now available online.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=1865&cmd=prodsearch&gid=16&sgid=1241

Does anybody else find it amusing that you can get Ronnie Brown AND Patrick Surtain jerseys on that site? And also, that some of the outdated jerseys are on special (Fiedler, Griese) while others aren't (Surtain, Knight).....and how some of Boston's jerseys are on special and some aren't?
 
Top Bottom