Roth Makes OT Pass Out With Fear | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roth Makes OT Pass Out With Fear

i agree mat roth will scare some olineman he was a great pick up by saban cant wait till the season

When I first saw this pick, I wasn't thrilled, because I hate when we pick up guys that play for the Hawkeyes (seeing how i was raised to hate Iowa and everything associated with it), but Roth is actually growing on me, and after reading this, I'm pumped about having him on our team. We need some nastiness. And he is originally from Illinois, so he can't be all bad.

Its good to have another intimidating player on our team

We definitely added some "Football" players in the draft. Channing Crowder could actually be a steal in the 3rd (if he stays healthy). Sounds like we got a couple first round talents in the later rounds. Pretty good job by Nick.

Crowder and him are already better. I love both of them having a mean streak. Reminds me of Brian Cox.

Wow I love the way this guys sounds. Can you even imagine this guy coming around unblocked eyes set on Brady!!! That is something I just cant wait to see. Or even better coming around eyes set on Fiedler. :lol:

Boomer,

Where do you see this guy fitting in this year? It sounds like he has the size and strength to play end in 3-4 fronts.

Back
Top Bottom