Rotoworld Ranks Dolphins #2 For Udfa Signings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rotoworld Ranks Dolphins #2 For Udfa Signings

These are the types of articles that worry me. Near consensus Miami nailed it with Rosen. Broad accolades on Wilkins. Now a high rank for UDFAs. I'm a Dolphin fan and not used to such love after a draft. Hope all these articles are right. Now, if Deiter works out . . .
It's a new direction.....embrace it.

These are the types of articles that worry me. Near consensus Miami nailed it with Rosen. Broad accolades on Wilkins. Now a high rank for UDFAs. I'm a Dolphin fan and not used to such love after a draft. Hope all these articles are right. Now, if Deiter works out . . .
It's like an episode of the twilight zone!

Read Rotoworld's draft grade for the Dolphins. Your worries will be put to rest. Zero love.

Wow didn't know Chris Harris went undrafted. Was looking at the best undrafted players. Chris Harris is one of the best corners in the NFL. You also had Philip Lindsey last year who made the pro bowl as an undrafted rookie. Something in the water in Denver? They are better with undrafted guys then drafted :funny:

I know man, it's scary isn't it? Here's to hoping that there's some traction to these sweeping changes and we now see a quality product on the field.

It's going to be quite the transformation, but I really do believe the front office has done excellent things this offseason. Proof is in the pudding, but I have generally liked the new direction.

**** that. The time has to come where we as fans don’t get scared about positivity. The time has to be coming.

There are still a lot of holes on the roster, but love the direction the front office is taking the team. May have 12 draft picks next year, which is a great way to build.

And when was the last time the national media was praising a Miami trade? The Dolphins are usually the team getting fleeced.

There are still a lot of holes on the roster, but love the direction the front office is taking the team. May have 12 draft picks next year, which is a great way to build.

And when was the last time the national media was praising a Miami trade? The Dolphins are usually the team getting fleeced.

The subtraction of Mike Tannenbaum was one of the greatest boons for this franchise in a while. That meathead screwed us on so many trades, contracts, and player acquisitions over the years - it's almost like it was entirely purposeful.

Anyhoot, onward and upward!

There are more undrafted players stay on rosters than players drafted in rds 4-7

My early take is that 10 rookies will land on the roster. Fits my
desired outcome of a massive youth infusion. We'll probably land
that many next draft/UDFA as well. Maybe 1 or 2 more.

By Y3 in the program we'll have transformed over 60% of the roster.

Young and NASTY ready to do serious damage for many years!

>>> 2 flippers crossed <<<

:)

Back
Top Bottom