Rotoworld: The Top 3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rotoworld: The Top 3

I don't think I can accept news from someone with a "support Mularkey" sig but thanks for the effort.

Interesting too that Capers was at least given an interview and consideration for the head coaching job while Mularkey apparently wasn't.

What a sad list of finalist, what happend to the "spare no expense" these guys are low budget canidates. I can't even believe Mora got a first interview. Sad day for Dolphin fans.

The Dolphins reportedly do not plan to bring Mike Martz, Cam Cameron, Ron Rivera, or Ron Turner in for second head-coaching interviews. It looks like Jim Mora, Chan Gailey, and Brian Schottenheimer lead Miami's wish list, and are all expected to be interviewed again. Mike Tomlin's candidacy is now also in doubt. The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins "might have a new head coach by the end of the week."

www.rotoworld.com

I'd say any coach with a defensive background is out once they did the new deal with Capers. I for one am ecstatic about that. That means that right out of the gate we should have another top 5 defense next year. Now all we need to do is sort out the offense...

I really don't have much of a preference between Gailey and Brian S., but I dread the notion of Jim L. Mora as this team's coach.

I'd say any coach with a defensive background is out once they did the new deal with Capers. I for one am ecstatic about that. That means that right out of the gate we should have another top 5 defense next year. Now all we need to do is sort out the offense...

Jim L. Mora has a defensive background.

My reactions when reading that list:

Brian Schottenheimer: YES! come on, come on, hire him!

Chan Gailey: Eh he'd be ok I guess. I wouldn't jump off a bridge.

Mora jr: WTF?

I think I can get behind that. I'm not sure Brian S. is a good idea, but he seems like the best idea of the three.

probably my reaction, but I ouldn't throw a tantrum about any of them.

Well, apparently Rivera is hispanic so maybe he threatened to cut Huizenga if he didn't get the job(I am hispanic and therefor entitled to make said joke so cojelo suave compadre).

That's messed up...

You'll sleep better knowing that Don Shula and Marty Schottenheimer are very very close friends. Don is probably making all sorts of noise to bring the "kid" in.
I think it will be refreshing to see Brian at HC and Jason Garrett at OC.

The Dolphins reportedly do not plan to bring Mike Martz, Cam Cameron, Ron Rivera, or Ron Turner in for second head-coaching interviews. It looks like Jim Mora, Chan Gailey, and Brian Schottenheimer lead Miami's wish list, and are all expected to be interviewed again. Mike Tomlin's candidacy is now also in doubt. The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins "might have a new head coach by the end of the week."

www.rotoworld.com

I heard on ESPN that even though Capers was offered a new deal that he was still in the running. If Capers should get the HC job I wonder who would be the target for the defense coach?

I heard on ESPN that even though Capers was offered a new deal that he was still in the running. If Capers should get the HC job I wonder who would be the target for the defense coach?

My guess is that they would move Quinn up.

Back
Top Bottom