Rotoworld: The Top 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rotoworld: The Top 3

Phish_Food

Saint....Dolphin....????? ?
Reaction score
The Dolphins reportedly do not plan to bring Mike Martz, Cam Cameron, Ron Rivera, or Ron Turner in for second head-coaching interviews. It looks like Jim Mora, Chan Gailey, and Brian Schottenheimer lead Miami's wish list, and are all expected to be interviewed again. Mike Tomlin's candidacy is now also in doubt. The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins "might have a new head coach by the end of the week."

www.rotoworld.com

Cam must have had a poor interview..

I wonder what happened with Martz... there was talk that he had a good interview and would be getting a 2nd interview a few days ago.. please no Chan Gailey..or Mora..

Why o why Wayne is rivera not a finalist??

I think Rivera has bad interviews or rubs people the wrong way or something.

Last year, it was thought that he was a shoe-in to get a HC job and he interviewed with several teams. And with like 11 vacancies last year, he still didnt get one.

Then a few days ago, he was whining about not getting a job. So, something isnt right about Rivera.

Told you guys that Cam had a fake birth certificate. That dude isn't in his 40s. He's 60+

Come on Wayne, hire SHOTTY!

Told you guys that Cam had a fake birth certificate. That dude isn't in his 40s. He's 60+

Come on Wayne, hire SHOTTY!

im not even reading what u wrote bc of ur picture.... DWADE is forever a miami heat player. .....knick fans, always wanting what they cant have

I think Rivera has bad interviews or rubs people the wrong way or something.

Last year, it was thought that he was a shoe-in to get a HC job and he interviewed with several teams. And with like 11 vacancies last year, he still didnt get one.

Then a few days ago, he was whining about not getting a job. So, something isnt right about Rivera.

Well, apparently Rivera is hispanic so maybe he threatened to cut Huizenga if he didn't get the job(I am hispanic and therefor entitled to make said joke so cojelo suave compadre).

I think Rivera needs the Bears O to have a down year so his team doesn't go deep into the playoffs. That's the only problem with him getting a job if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom