RS and Wanny comment on 2nd day of draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RS and Wanny comment on 2nd day of draft

Thanks dolphan39, I can,t post a link to save my soul today. It seem they like Hadnot and are high on him. They say he can play guard and he is were strong. They are also big on Poole, say he can play CB,S or Nick back.

we need a backup C and Hadnot can play OG and C. St Clair and Yates and the other 2, but Yates is a G and St Clair is currently our starting RT. If Hadnot makes the team, he w/b a nice pickup, but who knows if he is better than the Yates' and Whitleys

St Clair from what I hear was a center in school and has never got the shot to play his real position. I would like to see what he could do at center in camp.

DW said speed was not an issue with Marion last year ??? I am not the expert, but I saw him sucking dirt from recievers that he was supposed to be covering last year...He was quick, but that helped him in run support, not covering the TE or slot guys...

That was a great link!

RS seemed really excited that Hadnot can play Guard, especially since RG is without a doubt our biggest need right now. They liked him so much that they traded up for him. I know it may sound crazy, but Im rooting for him to win the starting job at RG. How about this quote - "when you sit there and break down the Hula Bowl when he went and played at left guard in that, you could see him create movement at the point and come off the ball.†Thats EXACTLY what you want from your interior linemen.

Also, its interesting that Pope will start out as a backup MLB (aside from ST). Thats encouraging because we dont have a backup MLB to Zach - and Pope played there in college and has the speed/athleticism to make plays.

Laslty, Dave seems pretty pumped about Yeremiah Bell. Says hes 100% and we should "keep an eye on him". Sammy Knight will be calling all the plays in the secondary next year, which should help his game as well.

good stuff.

The thing that I see in most of these picks from RS is that tough, mean kind of player that the Phins had years ago.

Back
Top Bottom