RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

Nick is God said:
You might think your smart and funny or whatever, but trust me when I tell you coming across as one of the arrogant OSU fans I have ever met and I was just in Ohio two weeks ago.
From here on out, I will only respond to post that are in English.

So is anyone who said that Rutgers didn't have a chance going to actually admit they were wrong??

OSUDauby said:
I think that everyone needs to relax. This is a debate where conflicting views fuel the process. Who wants to read something they already know. While I'm not an “official†moderator, I am a person who you should all feel you could turn to when you need to know the facts or what is right. Feel free to contact me; my door of truth is ALWAYS open.

Peace, love, BUCKEYE football....

I'm almost ashamed that I'm an OSU alum.

We'll not be seeking your advice on how to run this board, and I suggest you take mine into account when posting here.

WharfRat said:
I'm almost ashamed that I'm an OSU alum.

We'll not be seeking your advice on how to run this board, and I suggest you take mine into account when posting here.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY ADMINS!!! (Que the Darth Vadar music....):D
Even you should lighten up....

OSUDauby said:
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY ADMINS!!! (Que the Darth Vadar music....):D
Even you should lighten up....

Perhaps you don't get it.
Perhaps you do, and just don't care.
either way, continue along these lines, and you won't be here very long.
I certainly do not need you to tell me how to run this board. I've been doing it long before you wandered in, and will be doing it long after you scurry away.
Now, put the arrogance in your back pocket, and keep it there while your on this board. Be respectful of not only other members, but of the rules. Otherwise, you'll be needing to find a different playground.
Got it now?

OSUDauby said:
Yeah, based onm the fact that the only ranked teams they have played have been themselves. OH SNAP!:sidelol:

Louisville beat then 17th ranked Miami - OH SNAP!

Oh wait, doesn't count because Miami isn't ranked anymore? Ok.....

WVU beat currently 23rd ranked Maryland 45-24 - OH SNAP!

:shakeno:

WharfRat said:
Perhaps you don't get it.
Perhaps you do, and just don't care.
either way, continue along these lines, and you won't be here very long.
I certainly do not need you to tell me how to run this board. I've been doing it long before you wandered in, and will be doing it long after you scurry away.
Now, put the arrogance in your back pocket, and keep it there while your on this board. Be respectful of not only other members, but of the rules. Otherwise, you'll be needing to find a different playground.
Got it now?
Not really. I am adhering to the Terms 100% and the one time I didn't I was warned and since conformed. I haven't since attacked a single member. I do however offer conflicting sides of every argument. Be it I see it YOUR way or be it playing the devil's advocate. Neither of which violate the terms of agreement.

If you want a board where a bunch of drones post threads and everyone replies in agreement I question your ability to moderate. If you want a board where debates fuel the replies, then you should welcome me with open arms. If I curse or call someone a dirty name sure, ban me.

Also, don't let my number of post fool you, I have been here under 2 different names for around 5 years. I forgot those log in names and since changed my email account after graduating from THE Ohio State University.

So, ban me if you really want to go on a power trip, but I've done nothing wrong. Otherwise, I'll ask you again to chill out...no one is trying to take away your sense of accomplishment on intenet message boards. Geeze...

OSUDauby said:
Well, by you standards Ohio State has beaten #2 Texas, #13 Iowa, #22 Penn State and will beat #2 Michigan. OH SNAP!

C'mon let's talk about schedules...:shakeno:

It's not my standard, just a fact. And by my other fact, WVU has beaten as many ranked teams as OSU (and they didn't have to face a freshman QB in only his second start to do it).

You are trashing the Big East without basis.......are they second best conference in the country....who knows, it's a completely subjective term....but at least one person who has a nationally publicated objective system, says they are. So I'll take his word over your obviously biased one.

God I can't wait for Michigan to completely destroy the hopes and dreams of arrogant OSU fans such as yourself. And if they can’t do it, there’s always the BCS Championship. But please do me the favor of coming back to eat crow once they do.

burger13 said:
It's not my standard, just a fact. And by my other fact, WVU has beaten as many ranked teams as OSU (and they didn't have to face a freshman QB in only his second start to do it).

You are trashing the Big East without basis.......are they second best conference in the country....who knows, it's a completely subjective term....but at least one person who has a nationally publicated objective system, says they are. So I'll take his word over your obviously biased one.

God I can't wait for Michigan to completely destroy the hopes and dreams of arrogant OSU fans such as yourself. And if they can’t do it, there’s always the BCS Championship. But please do me the favor of coming back to eat crow once they do.
And those standards that you speak of are bias because they do not take into accont that for the most part, the Big East best teams have only played each other and other crappy teams. That is a fact, not my "biased opinion."

And that REDSHIRT Colt McCoy freshman went up against a bunch of defensive players with just as much experience, ACTUALLY less. So, please remember to consider all sides of the arguement before hand. Because when you look at number of starts on offense for Texas VS. number of starts on defense for Ohio State, Texas clearly had the upper hand.

And when Ohio State wins the National Championship I will be here eating my humble pie as always. OH SNAP!

(You forgot to include your "OH SNAP!" at the end of your last post.)

Back
Top Bottom