RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

ALL HAIL THE KNIGHTS BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! JERSEY IS REPRESENTING!!!!! I never thought I'd see the day this would happen. Everyone around here is just soooo pumped for Rutgers football, and it's just amazing!!!!!!

OHIO STATE 17 - ILLINOIS 10

RUTGERS 33 - ILLINOIS 0.

case closed. there is the common opponent.

OSUDauby said:
Not really. I am adhering to the Terms 100% and the one time I didn't I was warned and since conformed. I haven't since attacked a single member. I do however offer conflicting sides of every argument. Be it I see it YOUR way or be it playing the devil's advocate. Neither of which violate the terms of agreement.

If you want a board where a bunch of drones post threads and everyone replies in agreement I question your ability to moderate. If you want a board where debates fuel the replies, then you should welcome me with open arms. If I curse or call someone a dirty name sure, ban me.

Also, don't let my number of post fool you, I have been here under 2 different names for around 5 years. I forgot those log in names and since changed my email account after graduating from THE Ohio State University.

So, ban me if you really want to go on a power trip, but I've done nothing wrong. Otherwise, I'll ask you again to chill out...no one is trying to take away your sense of accomplishment on intenet message boards. Geeze...

Personal attacks aren't the only thing that can get you banned from the site.

12. Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

OSUDauby said:
And those standards that you speak of are bias because they do not take into accont that for the most part, the Big East best teams have only played each other and other crappy teams. That is a fact, not my "biased opinion."

I can't believe that you just tried to tie together the terms 'crappy teams' and 'fact'....if 'crappy team' isn't an expression of opinion, then I don't know what is. :shakeno:

As for my 'standards', computer rankings don't express opinion, so that ranking is objective, and it has the Big East ranked as the second best conference. You can whine and cry about it all you want, and use your big-boy words like 'crappy', but the only objective rankings brought to the table in this thread show that the Big East a better conference than the Little 10.

OH SNAP! (better?)

byroan said:
Personal attacks aren't the only thing that can get you banned from the site.

12. Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere

Exactly how am I detracting from the College Football forum when all of my post are about college football? The fact is that I have a different opinion about a subject and that makes others upset. Look back, I'm the only one who has told everyone to chill, lighten up, relax, it was a joke, etc...

Yet everyone else comes back with the same type of behavior and it's ok??
I'm confused. In the terms it should say, Unless you think like the majority of users you will be banned.

OSUDauby said:
Exactly how am I detracting from the College Football forum when all of my post are about college football? The fact is that I have a different opinion about a subject and that makes others upset. Look back, I'm the only one who has told everyone to chill, lighten up, relax, it was a joke, etc...

I'm confused. In the terms it should say, Unless you think like the majority of users you will be banned.

All of your posts have not been about college football. I have seen off topic posts referring to members reading and writing comprehension as well as putting down fans that go to games with a laptop. None of those relate to college football. The antagonizing from you stops now.

burger13 said:
As for my 'standards', computer rankings don't express opinion...

We're not talking about the same computers that had Ohio State #3 in the polls and Cal ahead of Tennesse when they were both 1-loss teams after Tenn destroyed Cal are we. Those same computers have Texas #9 and had USC #1 after barley bating unranked teams. Because if we were speaking of those computers I was going to have to disagree with you on the validity of those computers.

But I'm gald you got the, "OH SNAP!" in there.

OH SNAP!:lol: (Note to everyone: I'm not laughing AT burger13 here, I am laughing WITH him)

OSUDauby said:
The case has been re-opened due to new evidence!!!

Ohio State #1
Rutgers #15

What REALLY matters.

Those rankings are just opinion.....some jackas with a journalism job voting who's the best....their OPINION.

What REALLY matters is what happens on the field. OSU is undefeated. Rutgers is undefeated. When both were on the field against a common opponent, Rutgers dominated, and OSU sneaked by. OH SNAP!

I'm not trying to say that Rutgers is better OSU, but they definately deserve more respect than people like you are giving them.

burger13 said:
So is anyone who said that Rutgers didn't have a chance going to actually admit they were wrong??
I never said that!:wink:

OSUDauby said:
Not really. I am adhering to the Terms 100% and the one time I didn't I was warned and since conformed. I haven't since attacked a single member. I do however offer conflicting sides of every argument. Be it I see it YOUR way or be it playing the devil's advocate. Neither of which violate the terms of agreement.

If you want a board where a bunch of drones post threads and everyone replies in agreement I question your ability to moderate. If you want a board where debates fuel the replies, then you should welcome me with open arms. If I curse or call someone a dirty name sure, ban me.

Also, don't let my number of post fool you, I have been here under 2 different names for around 5 years. I forgot those log in names and since changed my email account after graduating from THE Ohio State University.

So, ban me if you really want to go on a power trip, but I've done nothing wrong. Otherwise, I'll ask you again to chill out...no one is trying to take away your sense of accomplishment on intenet message boards. Geeze...

Actually... annoyance and antagonism is a violation of the TOS.

and I have to laugh at your OSU chest beating. I graduated from THE Ohio State University before you even knew who Woody Hayes was.

As for any "power trip" ... again, I had to laugh. I've been an Admin here for a long, long time. Something you'd be aware of if you've been here for 5 years, there is no "power trip" son, there is a responsiblilty to the members here, however, and I take that responsibility seriously.
Do I want to ban you? of course not, that's pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things...so your reference to my having a power trip is fairly ridiculous...since if that's what I really wanted, you'd have been gone a long time ago.
You can sing this song all you want. It certainly isn't the first time I've heard it, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but just so you know, challenging the staff here never works.

OSUDauby said:

I'm starting to believe people just don't like you around here.Considering you know everything,can't you just feel it too.BTW,Go Rutgers!(i guess you are wrong about a few things after all):lol: joke

OSUDauby said:

I will break it down real easy for ya. Everyone knows you don't like the Big East. You think they play a weak schedule. We all get it. We understand your point.

When you bring that point into EVERY THREAD or at least 99.9% of them........it gets annoying. You don't have to keep bringing it up. Or calling the Big East a joke.

We get it. We got it. You know where you stand. An example, most around here know my stance on Miami Hurricanes football. You don't see me bringing it up into every thread or every post I put up.

Make your point, back it up with whatever you got.......and be done with it. You aren't going to change people's minds by saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over...again

It's not that difficult!!

OSUDauby said:

Hi!

While your football team is undoubtedly first-rate, your adamant refusal to accept that Rutgers has arrived as a force to be reckoned with on the gridiron is just silly. Likewise, your praise of OSU and condemnation of Rutgers academically would be far more compelling if you didn't litter your posts with misspellings and grammatical errors.

I'm just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom