RU vs Louisville.......who wins?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RU vs Louisville.......who wins??

I bet its closer than a lot of us think...but I definitely wanna say Louisville.....maybe like 31-23

L'ville will get a scare from SOUTH FLORIDA.

Not Rutgers

MikeO said:
L'ville will get a scare from SOUTH FLORIDA.

Not Rutgers

Louisville SHOULD be scared of South Flordia, they embarrassed U of L last season.

zachequalsgod said:
Louisville SHOULD be scared of South Flordia, they embarrassed U of L last season.

That's exactly why I'm not worried about that game. Louisville will come out and pound them. Plus its at home. After tomorrow's game, the next game I'm worried about is at Pitt.

Trekbiz said:
Geez, this can't be a serious question.
Rutgers is out of their leauge in this one.
I'll be extremely impressed if they stay within 2 TD's of Louisville.
Especially if last year's game is any indication. Remember that one? what was it, 56-5? or something crazy like that!

USF just matches up really well with louisville. that'll definitely be their biggest scare. that's assuming matt grothe is okay to play.

54Fins said:
OH,and Rutgers wins 82-0 and leap frog Ohio State for #1 in the country.:banana: :rastanana :banana:
Are you kidding me??
I love this..Rutgers is winning a season and here you all come out of the woodwork thinking you're some good, qualified team. Listen up, Rutgers has played no one. They are not tested and not deserving of their ranking. They play in a crap conference, play a crap schedule, schedule crap out of conference games and then have the guts to act like some perennial team.

NEWS FLASH...no matter how high you get in the rankings YOU ARE STILL RUTGERS.

You will most likely lose to Louisville & West Virginia. You will go to a bowl game and face an out of conference team and lose that too. Come season's end, you will be unranked and back to being good ol' Rutgers.

The fact that you put Ohio State and Rutgers in the same breath is a joke. Ohio State would beat Rutgers with it's 2nd & 3rd string team.

And remember, I may have misspelled Auburn, but I have a degree from THE Ohio State University, the 19th best public university in the nation. One of the best medical, architecture, business, etc. schools in the nation. One of the best research universities in the WORLD. And one of the best cancer & heart hospitals in the WORLD. So, where did you get your degree from if you have one at all?? Please don't say Rutgers...my High School was a better educational institution than Rutgers.

Rutgers is known for being a crap school, THE state university of New Jersey...haha I pity you and your overrated joke of a football team.

i think any team in a BCS conference that's undefeated at this point in the season is well-deserving a top 15 ranking. and i won't listen to anyone that says otherwise. top 5? that's debatable.

UF Fin Kat said:
i think any team in a BCS conference that's undefeated at this point in the season is well-deserving a top 15 ranking. and i won't listen to anyone that says otherwise. top 5? that's debatable.
What cracks me up is that everyone is thinking that Rutgers is getting no respect. A team that gets little respect is Boise State. They are ranked each season and have great numbers. They are much better than Rutgers and West Virginia in my opinion. They have a great team and will hopefully make a BCS bowl.

OSUDauby said:
What cracks me up is that everyone is thinking that Rutgers is getting no respect. A team that gets little respect is Boise State. They are ranked each season and have great numbers. They are much better than Rutgers and West Virginia in my opinion. They have a great team and will hopefully make a BCS bowl.

You sat here for weeks crying how WV plays nobody and are overrated. But want to heap praise on Boise St another team that plays nobody???!??!??!?! :sidelol: :sidelol:

WHAT?????????????????????????????

OSUDauby said:
this statement pretty much goes against everything you've been saying the past couple of weeks. way to go.

MikeO said:
You sat here for weeks crying how WV plays nobody and are overrated. But want to heap praise on Boise St another team that plays nobody???!??!??!?! :sidelol: :sidelol:

WHAT?????????????????????????????

I agree that it goes against everything I believe in, BUT Boise State is not like WVU/Rutgers who have came onto the scene this year (WVU was decent last year). Boise State has been making a BCS push each year for the past couple of seasons. They are not a fart in the pan like Rutgers.

If a team can compete year in year out they deserve a chance at a BCS game---not to be confused with the BCS title game. Boise State has been around for a couple of seasons. Rutgers has not.

Since 2002

Rutger - 25-30
Louisville - 43-14
WVU - 41-15
Boise State - 54-7

Now, I'm not math major...but, Boise State looks like they have had some good seasons there, yet there is never any arguement as to why they are always left out.
And if they are so bad, you should remember that Louisville played Boise State and won 44-40 in a very close game. Looking at the recodes and final ranking since 2002, Louisville has been the cream of the crop (more like cream of the crap) since '02. (minus VT, UM).

So, next time come at me with some facts before I shut you down.

Motion said:
Your my hero
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] I believe you mean, "You're" my hero....not your.
Now, get off of the Internet little man, this is big kids business here.
The MTV Total Request Live thread was not on this site. Sorry...

OSUDauby said:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] I believe you mean, "You're" my hero....not your.
Now, get off of the Internet little man, this is big kids business here.
Well since we're talking grammar little guy.

OSUDauby said:
Looking at the recodes and final ranking since 2002, Louisville has been the cream of the crop (more like cream of the crap) since '02. (minus VT, UM).
What exactly is "recodes"?

Back
Top Bottom