Rumor: Adam Gase to be fired if they lose to Broncos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Adam Gase to be fired if they lose to Broncos

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I think that this is terrible. Fire a guy in a pandemic... That just ain't right.

by way of an apology, woody & the jets should make him coach for life.

I live in Oviedo Florida. Both the Denver QBs live here and played against each other here. Driskel and Bortles played against each other all the time and most people and college coaches liked Driskel better. That's why he went to (then) powerhouse UofF and Blake had to stay in Orlando and go to UCF. Bortles received more notoriety in the NFL when he played for the Jags, but people here in Oviedo, Orlando all still think Driskel is better.

I'll be supporting them this weekend and hoping they can beat the snot off the jest and gase gets packing. On the other hand, they will replace him with someone better and that sucks for us.

I live in Oviedo Florida. Both the Denver QBs live here and played against each other here. Driskel and Bortles played against each other all the time and most people and college coaches liked Driskel better. That's why he went to (then) powerhouse UofF and Blake had to stay in Orlando and go to UCF. Bortles received more notoriety in the NFL when he played for the Jags, but people here in Oviedo, Orlando all still think Driskel is better.

I'll be supporting them this weekend and hoping they can beat the snot off the jest and gase gets packing. On the other hand, they will replace him with someone better and that sucks for us.

My hope is Gase wins and stays til after both Fins games

So the smart money is to take the Broncos to cover because the Jets will quit.

Short week, traveling across country and starting a 3rd string QB, I don’t see the Bronco’s winning tonight. If they do Gase should be fired. Not sure Chris Johnson will after giving him a thumbs up not to long ago.

If I was running the Jets I would keep him all year and tank for Lawrence. Firing him and winning meaningless games is the last thing you want. Lose out and start fresh next year.

Back
Top Bottom