(rumor) Dolphins Set To Open Season At Home Vs Jaguars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(rumor) Dolphins Set To Open Season At Home Vs Jaguars

We won't know how good this team will be til about game 5
Why is that? What about all the other teams in the league that have gone through changes and come out of the gate playing well? Why does this team have a a free pass for four extra weeks of training camp? It makes no sense to me.

Why is that? What about all the other teams in the league that have gone through changes and come out of the gate playing well? Why does this team have a a free pass for four extra weeks of training camp? It makes no sense to me.
Some like to have a bit of a sample size before making judgement... OTOH, some have already decided the the Fins will lose their opener 35-21...

We won't know how good this team will be til about game 5
lol....so if the Phins go 5-0 they are a good team if they go 0-5 pretty bad. But seriously the Oline was the Achilles Heel for this team going on years now, if we play well against that Dline, it tells us right away if those changes made by the FO was the right move, plus it sets the tone for the entire season.......hoping for a nasty smash mouth Oline.

Really? I knew within two games after stinking up the Meadowlands last year. Didn't you? You may be wanting to give RT that long but usually you can look at other things and know. :)

And how did you feel in 2016?

I don't think five games will be necessary, but there's likely going to be some rust.

not an easy way to start but it is what it is. Lets hope our o-line is ready

Some like to have a bit of a sample size before making judgement... OTOH, some have already decided the the Fins will lose their opener 35-21...
LOL. I have absolutely nothing to say in my defense except that after all the years of suffering I have a hard time imagining us beating a team week one that was minutes away from going to the Superbowl. Purely an emotional response.

I know they broke the Marino curse a few years ago, but we need to reinstate it

On a positive note, I think the Phins know who the starting 5 on the line is going to be this year (aside from the battle at RG). This is a scenario unfamiliar to us. Just keep that 5 together through camps and let them gel. They need to be ready for that defense.

Back
Top Bottom