(rumor) Dolphins Set To Open Season At Home Vs Jaguars | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(rumor) Dolphins Set To Open Season At Home Vs Jaguars

Ewh...but it's a good assessment game. How do we stack up against a playoff team.

Please don't call deep drops for poor Tannehill.

Run-based offenses gel faster than pass first bubble screens so I'll take the Jags in a walk-off. At least I can make some bank.

Why is that? What about all the other teams in the league that have gone through changes and come out of the gate playing well? Why does this team have a a free pass for four extra weeks of training camp? It makes no sense to me.

You are seeing the early ground work set for the excuses that will soon follow.

Oh no the team that won the worst division in football. Could be worse.

I'll take it. I doubt anyone in our building is too worried about them.

You have got to give them credit for what they accomplished last year but this isn't like the Pats/Colts/Steelers AFC Championship caliber teams. Last year was a down year for the entire league and there are no great teams in either conference.

Bortles almost beat New England, Jay Cutler and Nick Foles did. It's not saying much.

Fournette, Ramsey, that DL, Myles Jack, much respect. Marrone and Coughlin, more of the same.

But

My QB's MUCH better than their QB. Like a lot better.

Don’t like it.

I do, I actually like it a lot. Better to play the Jags early before they can figure out who they want to QB, or how continue to hide the QB position.

Miami is also going to be a far different team this year on offense, better to take on a top defense on their schedule 1st, where they have little data to stop Miami, then later when it would probaby be horrible to go against them with a better defensive plan.

Uhhhh I'm pretty sure this "rumor" was started by a phinphanatic writer who SPECULATED what the schedule would be.

Back
Top Bottom