Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex

If true and Ricky returns, it signals to me that Saban hopes to either trade out of the number 2 pick or take a QB with the first pick. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

miami_mi said:
As long as he isnt' the featured back and only used for depth, until he proves that he is able to help the team. The contract must be incentive laden and a one year contract. I go by the adage that you can't change a person.

I hope that's not true.

Chris Carter, Bret Favre, and others seem to make drastic changes for the better.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
It will be a circus if true!
Only Media wise.... If the players are ok with RW coming back then I as well. The media, however, would have a field day. I think RW would have to promise Saban that his relationship with Le******* is over. Saban is not going to permit any leaks in the organization. Now that I think about it, why hasn't Lebaturd written anything about the discussions between Saban and RW already? Inquiring minds want to know......

juniorseau55 said:
Don't worry about where I got it from but you will see things twisting in the next couple of weeks.

What happened to as soon as today or tommorow? :lol:

Also to avoid the year long suspension he cant return until sometime in July.

juniorseau55 said:
Ricky Williams will return to the dolphins Roster. Coach Nick Saban has been trying in the last couple of weeks to get the runningback to come back to the dolphins to provide depth and a starting Role for the dolphins. Saban has been developing a relationship with the former star runningback. I will update you with this news sometime later tommorow or as soon as today. This is good news to some but for the bitter dolphins fan it might be bad news.

You forgot to sign your name

Dave Wrongstedt.

BTW, if you check the forum, you would think that there about 15 more people with the same source you have. All except they never make the claims. They just read the newspapers. :shakeno:

mountain of salt is an understatement... nothing can be said until july or he is banned for a year.

i doubt there is even grumblings at this point, that said, i think ricky will be back.

He didnt mention anything we havent already heard. I dont know what to think of this situation. I wonder if he came back what would we do with him next year. Would he be just a short term player or what? I wish we had some reports telling us hes been working hard in the gym lately etc.....

It's a lie. It's gotta be. Minor will be your featured back...... please.

Boomer said:
I won't be surprised to see him back and I'd welcome him - it's a business and he helps us win (and I'm not prepared to get into a pissing contest about the whys and wherefores of what he did), but any "Inside Info" especially from this regime has to be taken with, no offense Seau, WITH A MOUNTAIN OF SALT.

No doubt it has to be taken with a large grain of salt.

However, the things we do know as facts point to the probability of this being true.

1) Saban making contact with Ricky, and publically discussing it.

2) Players such as Zach and Madison publically coming out in support of Rickys return tends to make me think they have been somewhat clued in to what may be transpiring.

I think there is a 75 percent chance he comes back. But nothing will happen until after July.

Wait and see. In the next couple weeks you will see articles about how Ricky has put on weight and getting bigger again.

IF RW makes a return, can you imagine the reception he'll receive?

It'll make the reaction to Sammy Smith after fumbling away two Ws look like a coronation.

Agua said:
IF RW makes a return, can you imagine the reception he'll receive?

It'll make the reaction to Sammy Smith after fumbling away two Ws look like a coronation.

Sports fans are so fickle. The second he breaks a long one, people won't care. It's "what have you done for me lately" that people remember.

Back
Top Bottom