Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex

hey, i wouldnt mind it happening because it would help the team out tremendously. but, ricky has dropped to like 200 pounds, he would have to sit out for a while because of the suspension.... he's not anywhere close to football shape right now, i dont think he would be until the 06 season

Celtkin said:
If true and Ricky returns, it signals to me that Saban hopes to either trade out of the number 2 pick or take a QB with the first pick. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

I doubt that you are completley wrong! he will trade down with minny or chargers for there two 1st round picks. with this he will pick up wr williams and S Pool/LB Johnson/CB washington

minor will not be our featured backs and u should hear yourselves the ones saying oh i would take him back. thats bs do u know what he did yo our organization. he made us the laughing stock of the league. and befor almost every single one of you were saying how u hate ricky and all this other sh1t. now yoor all saying oh if saban wil take i will too. please. this is a businnes but there has to be some amount of emotion when signing people. and i got alot of emotion i would like to show him if i met him. dont be foolish the guy is a loser. and doesnt deserve to be on the dolphins.

js55... not saying Ricky will or won't be back, but didn't you also have an inside source tell you Wanny would be fired after the 2003 season?

:chuckle:

His Dudeness said:
hey, i wouldnt mind it happening because it would help the team out tremendously. but, ricky has dropped to like 200 pounds, he would have to sit out for a while because of the suspension.... he's not anywhere close to football shape right now, i dont think he would be until the 06 season

I would think that he'll be able to put most of the weight back on before he could take the field again. The weight he lost was muscle (I doubt he had that much body fat) and, though he may not be able to put back the 30+ pounds he dropped, through and exercise and a good diet, Ricky would be in shape to play.

lilcubanphinfan said:
minor will not be our featured backs and u should hear yourselves the ones saying oh i would take him back. thats bs do u know what he did yo our organization. he made us the laughing stock of the league. and befor almost every single one of you were saying how u hate ricky and all this other sh1t. now yoor all saying oh if saban wil take i will too. please. this is a businnes but there has to be some amount of emotion when signing people. and i got alot of emotion i would like to show him if i met him. dont be foolish the guy is a loser. and doesnt deserve to be on the dolphins.

ya right. What exactly are you going to say to RW if you see him up in person my 15 year old friend.

Boomer said:
Sports fans are so fickle. The second he breaks a long one, people won't care. It's "what have you done for me lately" that people remember.

Exactly!!!....

I've been saying that since day one, when all of this "Ricky Returning" business started. The minute he breaks loose, and take one the distance, the Phinz fans will be cheering louder than ever. Those boos he receives when he first hits the field will be short lasted IMO....

Risky is too good of a RB to be held down very long. I can't wait for him to make a comeback, and he'll be more motivated than ever now that he has something to prove....

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
he'll be more motivated than ever now that he has something to prove....

PHINZ RULE!!!
We disagree there! I don;t think any of us really knows what motivates RW. Maybe if you leave a dime bag in the end zone..... :D

Lets look at this 5 years down the road...
If RW came back and Miami won a SB, would those against him coming back give a hoot then?
I say no, you'll be happy that Miami won a SB....

Boomer said:
Sports fans are so fickle. The second he breaks a long one, people won't care. It's "what have you done for me lately" that people remember.

Again Boomer your right on.

juniorseau55 said:
Ricky Williams will return to the dolphins Roster. Coach Nick Saban has been trying in the last couple of weeks to get the runningback to come back to the dolphins to provide depth and a starting Role for the dolphins. Saban has been developing a relationship with the former star runningback. I will update you with this news sometime later tommorow or as soon as today. This is good news to some but for the bitter dolphins fan it might be bad news.

Let it rest.:shakeno:

I'm against RW coming back, but I still cheer for the success of the team.

I do think that this inviting Williams back to play for us will be a significant risk for the new regime. If it works out, great. But if he burns the team again, then the new coach's reputation is greatly damaged.

It will be interesting to see what protections a contract with RW would include...

don't buy this crap people. even if ricky does come back he won't be the same ricky. he's already 30lbs lighter, and can't come back til july 28ish anyway. if he does come back early he'll have to sit out a full year. if he comes back after the july date he's only out 4 games. - per john clayton.

BANK YOUR KIDS CHILD EDUCATION THAT WE WILL DRAFT A RB WITH THE #2 PICK. forget, i repeat FORGET about RW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in case you missed something...I said FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT FORGET IT

juniorseau55 said:
Don't worry about where I got it from but you will see things twisting in the next couple of weeks.

Twisting? Trusting Ricky could be Saban's downfall.

Back
Top Bottom