Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor from inside sources around the fins complex

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Ricky Williams will return to the dolphins Roster. Coach Nick Saban has been trying in the last couple of weeks to get the runningback to come back to the dolphins to provide depth and a starting Role for the dolphins. Saban has been developing a relationship with the former star runningback. I will update you with this news sometime later tommorow or as soon as today. This is good news to some but for the bitter dolphins fan it might be bad news.

if saban feels that ricky will help make this a better team, i'm all for it. people make mistakes all the time and are given 2nd chances. sometimes even more. so let's not knock it until we try it.

juniorseau55 said:
Saban has been developing a relationship with the former star runningback.
Saban wants to know where to buy maryjanes. :redeye:

As long as he isnt' the featured back and only used for depth, until he proves that he is able to help the team. The contract must be incentive laden and a one year contract. I go by the adage that you can't change a person.

to me, its sensible speculation... i dont think any1 has inside information with Saban and Co. entrenched in secrecy... this is analagous to me sayin tommorow the likelihood of it being sunny in miami beach is high... its possible, no probable, and i guess it fuels some speculation as to whether or not i have inside info with the channel 11 weather man...

i would live to have him back if he outs back on those 30Lbs he lost. I was just looking at the roster on NFL.com and there are a couple of mistakes. Lamont Brightful is down as a WR and i am sure he is a CB and O-lineman Cook is a DT

I had to find my Jersey when all this speculation started to come out it was burried under my bed. I'm glad I didn't burn it but I had to give it a good washing.

I won't be surprised to see him back and I'd welcome him - it's a business and he helps us win (and I'm not prepared to get into a pissing contest about the whys and wherefores of what he did), but any "Inside Info" especially from this regime has to be taken with, no offense Seau, WITH A MOUNTAIN OF SALT.

Back
Top Bottom