Rumor: Moss to GB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Moss to GB?

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre reached out to coach Mike McCarthy, but did not provide an answer as to whether he will come back next season. ... What McCarthy did gather from his conversation with Favre is that his decision will come down to personal and family matters. Both McCarthy and Thompson told Favre he still has what it takes to be an effective quarterback and it appears Favre agrees. There have been some whispers that Favre would like to see the offense upgraded and, perhaps, even have the Packers trade for disgruntled Oakland receiver Randy Moss. But McCarthy said the status of the team wasn't on Favre's mind. "It really has nothing to do with the team," McCarthy said. "I think Brett's questions last year were with regards to so many new things: new coach, new staff, (new) terminology, new players. The issue of whether to play, from my understanding, really doesn't have anything to do with the team."

if they want to upgrade they should do it on defense, the offense could be better but it is good while the defense is horrible

agree That D is not great !! but hawkis amazing barnett is good!! A couple of key free agents a good draft and perhaps a Randy Moss trade can work

Moss is a washed up player. He has lost his speed.

He isn't even that good. Any team that trades for him is crazy

I can't see him in Green Bay.....no night life, and he is not going to want to go to a team that can't make the playoffs, although pretty much anyone can in the NFC. He pretty much has indicated he wants to go to a East Coast team.

I can't see him in Green Bay.....no night life, and he is not going to want to go to a team that can't make the playoffs, although pretty much anyone can in the NFC. He pretty much has indicated he wants to go to a East Coast team.
Green Bay were just a few steps away from making the Wild Card this year. They just needed the Giants to lose and I forgot who else, I think the Rams or Panthers to lose, and they would have been in.

Favre has that team by the balls, he is the GM of the Packers and the QB.

"If I come back I don't want to learn a new system", so Mccarthy is hired,
"I want us to go after big Free Agents", Charles Woodson is hired.

I've lost alot of respect for him.

Favre has that team by the balls, he is the GM of the Packers and the QB.

"If I come back I don't want to learn a new system", so Mccarthy is hired,
"I want us to go after big Free Agents", Charles Woodson is hired.

I've lost alot of respect for him.

And they keep on not winning. I love it

Back
Top Bottom