*rumor* No Source - Texans Looking To Move Clowney??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*rumor* No Source - Texans Looking To Move Clowney???

Benjamin albright saying something

Says rumors are out there. Miami among those interested

Attachments

• FFEBF027-08FC-4799-AAC2-0D8BC1598100.png
    FFEBF027-08FC-4799-AAC2-0D8BC1598100.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
He is injury prone but a beast.

What would it take to get him? A 1st? And Reshad Jones and Devante Parker. Throw in Charles Harris, a ham sandwich, and an old picture of Marino to sweeten the deal.

Last edited:
they lost Keke Coutee for a while, so I could see something like Kenny Stills and a 3rd or 4th for Clowney.

It would be interesting to see though if we could make it a conditional 2021 pick depending on if Clowney resigns. That might be something we would be interested in. He's only 26

PFF ranked Jadeveon Clowney their 9th edge defender. Ranking 13th in pass rush and #2 against the run behind only Calias Campbell who plays a significant amount of snaps inside.

In my book, Clowney is the best edge player against the run in the NFL.

At 26 and entering his prime 4 years.............I think it would be difficult to even make a bad deal for this player.

Few guys out there I would over pay for, but this guy's complete game would make it worth it for me.

You don’t do it unless it comes w/ an extension obviously. We trade any resources for this guy only to lose him to FA...

Although I don’t think the minds in our front office would do that.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Last edited:
You don’t do it unless it comes w/ an extension obviously. We trade any resources for this guy only to lose him to FA...

Although I don’t think the minds in our front office would do that.

Oh definitely, however; these guys are getting 20 mil a year now. DeMarcus Lawrence set the price. I do believe it is a move the Dolphins should make.

You buy one edge defender and draft another. With 15 picks next year we should be able to get back into the first round to get a great pass rusher after we draft QB early.

Back
Top Bottom