*rumor* No Source - Texans Looking To Move Clowney??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*rumor* No Source - Texans Looking To Move Clowney???

A first is too valuable, I wouldn't even do a 2nd.

How is a first too valuable for a top tier DE that is proven? Unless you think Charles Harris as a 1st rounder is a lock. Draft picks are nice, however they are a crap shoot with no guarantees. At least you would have a proven talent that was the first overall pick.

I would trade Jones and a 2nd rounder

Oh definitely, however; these guys are getting 20 mil a year now. DeMarcus Lawrence set the price. I do believe it is a move the Dolphins should make.

You buy one edge defender and draft another. With 15 picks next year we should be able to get back into the first round to get a great pass rusher after we draft QB early.

Draft QB early?? Throwing in the towel on Rosen already??

Draft QB early?? Throwing in the towel on Rosen already??
Bro I can’t agree more. I’ve even read some people say that the reason we got Rosen was to showcase him and flip him next year. LOL another one said that no matter the results will be drafting a quarterback in the first. Hilarious

How is a first too valuable for a top tier DE that is proven? Unless you think Charles Harris as a 1st rounder is a lock. Draft picks are nice, however they are a crap shoot with no guarantees. At least you would have a proven talent that was the first overall pick.

I would trade Jones and a 2nd rounder

If we end up with a top 3 pick it's too valuable.

They will want Harris and one of our WR's in return with the draft picks, and the talk of a 1st round pick is ridiculous.

Dolphins should go all out to make the deal. Clowney is a top tier pass rusher AND the best true edge defender in the league against the run.

He didn't do much coverage last year but his grade was elite. 31 snaps I think.

Stills,Harris, and our 2nd from NO and our 5th.

Why on earth would they want Harris? I can see us cutting him this year.

Edit: you know the Texans fans have this fantasy of us giving up X, Tunsil and a first, right?

Read some reddit threads. It is ridiculous.

Some are willing to go as low as Tunsil, 1 and 2.

Cra cra

They will want Harris and one of our WR's in return with the draft picks, and the talk of a 1st round pick is ridiculous.

Dolphins should go all out to make the deal. Clowney is a top tier pass rusher AND the best true edge defender in the league against the run.

He didn't do much coverage last year but his grade was elite. 31 snaps I think.

Stills,Harris, and our 2nd from NO and our 5th.
His career high is 9.5 sacks.....he hasn't lived up to his potential at all.

They are going to need depth at the Jack. There isn't much available this time of year and Harris won't cost them much.

I do not feel we'll pull the trigger here.

:shrug:

_

Back
Top Bottom