Rumor: Ricky wants to come back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Ricky wants to come back

Forsey its one of the limping RBs we have in our roster who even started a game for us, and dude you the guy who likes Gallery your starting to type like Dbag.

I don't think Ricky has NO trade value. It may not be much, but he's got to be worth something. Now, finding a team willing to make a trade is another thing....

If Ricky returns to the Phinz in a limited role this season, and does well when given the chance, the 2006 off-season will be his best chance to be traded. That way he's got some time under his belt, and those teams who may want him, now know he's serious about playing again.....

I'm all for him coming back. What happened in the Wanny era has nothing to do with what Saban has in mind. This is a new team with a new direction...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Namor said:
Ricky has no trade value,the only value he would have would be running for
us (as a back-up behind R.Brown)which is a intriging thought.

Come on... no matter how much RW sucks for quitting on us, He has alot of trade value. Maybe not at this moment. Assuming he comes back he we be suspended for 4 games then play a little here and there....get him comfortable again, then trade his a** next offseason for a bunch of picks.

Fitz said:
LoL no, I don't even know how brock forsey is, I just don't think anyone will invest draft picks in Ricky...
i'm sure we could get something out of him....remember somthing is better than nothing:cooldude:

Doktor Ivel said:
No trade value?:roflmao: Are you saying we could get more out of Brock Forsey, than Ricky Williams?:roflmao:
We'd probably get nothing for either of them.

twanderer said:
Come on, If he can come bak and produce the numbers that he had in the past why not bring him back. It would be interesting to see how that would play out in the locker room!!!

thats a big if, hes been away from the game for a year, lost 30lbs, and is still a head case...and will miss 4 games...and how do we know he wont test positive for marijuana

Doktor Ivel said:
i'm sure we could get something out of him....remember somthing is better than nothing:cooldude:
Give him this year, start him get him 1500 yards in the 12 games hes play. and we can get a couple 1st round picks :D .

Thats what I meant ,he has no trade value right now,If he came back and
played well ,then maybe.

Fitz said:
Give him this year, start him get him 1500 yards in the 12 games hes play. and we can get a couple 1st round picks :D .
well, i wouldnt go to that extreme, but i'm just saying, i'd take my chances with him coming back, and trying to get something out of him, rather than him not coming back, and getting nothing.

i think if he came back, it would be wise to keep him for a year, see if he is STILL really good. If NOT, then trade him.

To all of u who say "trade him". What would we trade him for???? Is it possible to trade him plus a pick next year to Seattle for Alexander???

feelthepain said:
This isn't an insult to you or your in-law, but I don't believe a word of it. I will however believe it when I see a Pess conference telling us Ricky will be back for the vet's minimum with incentives. I don't think Ricky will ever play football again, for anybody!

Like I said, I have no facts on this. How many rumors do we hear around here? This is just another one. I just found it ironic that he didn't play because he wanted more money, now if he comes back he will be making much less. :lol:

Champ said:
Like I said, I have no facts on this. How many rumors do we hear around here? This is just another one. I just found it ironic that he didn't play because he wanted more money, now if he comes back he will be making much less. :lol:

I thought he said in his 60 Minutes interview that the real reason he quit was because he knew he lost his appeal with the NFL and knew he'd be suspended. He said he didn't want anyone to find out he smoked marijuana.

Everything else he said, too many carries, not enough money, was all secondary.

Nublar7 said:
Take him back this year at vet min like you said, have him play some this year and then try to trade him next offseason.

:yeahthat:

Thats my opinion also.

Yeah, let's trade ricky for a 7th and watch him tear the league up next season.

Back
Top Bottom