Rumor: Ricky wants to come back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Ricky wants to come back

Champ

The Champ
Reaction score
Take this for what it's worth.....

My brother-in-law (he's a big Jets fan) lives in San Fransisco. He said that he heard on one the the sports talk shows that Ricky told one of his professors that he wants to come back, but Saban said that he must resturcture his contract to the veteran's minimum plus incentives.

I don't have any hard evidence to back this up, so take it for what's it's worth.

That sounds like something Saban would/should demand (among other things).

I'm over Ricky...the only reason I'd take him back is to trade him so we can recoup ANYTHING after investing two #1's in him.

Take him back this year at vet min like you said, have him play some this year and then try to trade him next offseason.

Ricky has no trade value,the only value he would have would be running for
us (as a back-up behind R.Brown)which is a intriging thought.

Namor said:
Ricky has no trade value,the only value he would have would be running for
us (as a back-up behind R.Brown)which is a intriging thought.
No trade value?:roflmao: Are you saying we could get more out of Brock Forsey, than Ricky Williams?:roflmao:

I think so, Who wants Ricky Williams?! He already quit on a team once, a team isn't going to invest nothing in him.

Champ said:
Take this for what it's worth.....

My brother-in-law (he's a big Jets fan) lives in San Fransisco. He said that he heard on one the the sports talk shows that Ricky told one of his professors that he wants to come back, but Saban said that he must resturcture his contract to the veteran's minimum plus incentives.

I don't have any hard evidence to back this up, so take it for what's it's worth.

This isn't an insult to you or your in-law, but I don't believe a word of it. I will however believe it when I see a Pess conference telling us Ricky will be back for the vet's minimum with incentives. I don't think Ricky will ever play football again, for anybody!

Doktor Ivel said:
your saying you'd rafther have Brcok Forsey, than Ricky Williams?:eek:
LoL no, I don't even know how brock forsey is, I just don't think anyone will invest draft picks in Ricky...

Come on, If he can come bak and produce the numbers that he had in the past why not bring him back. It would be interesting to see how that would play out in the locker room!!!

Back
Top Bottom