Rumor: SD/SF talk trade for #1 Pick (Could take us out of Braylon Sweepstakes) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: SD/SF talk trade for #1 Pick (Could take us out of Braylon Sweepstakes)

its a stupid trade... the bolts are just unlucky that brees got good, because roy williams would make that offense unstopable.

PhinDude88 said:
When this rumor first started it was Rivers for #1 pick. If this trade does workout then everybody know that the Chargers will draft Edwards and we can ensure get Alex Smith.
:barf:

PhinDude88 said:
Why dont you like Smith?

Slow release, not very strong arm, skinny as hell, there are quarterbacks in similar offense with much better statistics. And I've never been a fan of late risers. Thats why I'm caddy or M.Will all the way. We've known they were good for awhile now.

Dolfan1000 said:
You cant be serious? So sign a cheap veteran and draft a QB late. This is the opportunity to gain the 1st pick in the draft AND still have another 1st rounder for a player that you do not need!

Yes Im serious. Rivers + our #12 for the 1st pick? I PERSONALLY do not think Braylond Edwards and or Mike Williams is worthy of the #1 pick, heck, IMHO, I dont know who is worth the #1 pick. Put it this way, a WR is not a glaring need for the team right now, would it be a luxury- YES, but not a neccesity.

I have a feeling were drafting Spears at 12 and then a safety at 28. DEFENSE wins ball games. With the 3-4 scheme, we need pressure coming from the other side. DRAFT DEFENSE, DRAFT DEFENSE, AND DRAFT DEFENSE. Oh and I would be happy with an OT at the #28 spot as well.
The way its looking, Jamal Brown (Oklahoma) will be there at 28.

landshark44 said:
if they offered us rivers and the #12for our #2 pick, would any of you guys want to do it?

If we got an RB through FA or Trade.

Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton on Extra Sports 570 here in San Diego has been talking about the open discussion between SD and SF. SF would get Rivers and #12, SD would get #1 and take Edwards.

I don't see how in the world Jamaal Brown would be there at 28. The Rams would 100% take him.

Back
Top Bottom