Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

Wow, people who support Ginn are so goddamn stubborn they don't realize just how stupid they sound at this point.

Ginn isn't our deep threat. He is fast, yes, but he had TWO catches over 20 yards. TWO. Are you seriously trying to ****ing call him our deep threat? He averaged 11.9 yards a catch.

Hartline is much more of a deep threat than Ginn. He averaged more per catch, had more yards, and more touchdowns. Ginn is ****ing WORTHLESS ON THIS TEAM. If you knew as much as you're trying to pass off about our team, I'm curious why you have Ginn and Camarillo as our starters.. when they weren't towards the end of the season? Strange.

check your facts, ginn started the last 2 weeks.. and he started more than half the games..

Suh can't play NT? Since when? He's been playing NT at Nebraska. He can play any damn place he pleases.

Ronnie Brown only has one more year under contract as a RFA.

And yeah, I'd suggest trading Ginn for a pack of cigarettes at this point.

I'm with you CK on Ginn. It's time to move on from this joke of a football player.

Just b/c a player's top speed is fast then most does not mean they are a good WR or even a good deep threat.

To be a good deep threat, you have to get off the line when the corner jams you. Ginn does not do that. Not to mention, his burst/acceleration is not all that special so it takes him some time to get up to that lightining top speed.

Why oh why do we continue to give this guy respect as our "deep threat". What did he do last year (outside of win the Jets game on KR's and one perfect scenario where he caught Revis thinking he had safety help) that would make you think he can be a viable WR in this league. The guy is a KR and KR only. He shouldn't even return punts.

He had a chance to bail out the defense in the Colts game and failed and basically handed the Saints the momentum by tipping the ball up to Sharper (although great hussle to get down and pop the ball out, stupid refs). IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.

Suh can't play NT? Since when? He's been playing NT at Nebraska. He can play any damn place he pleases.

Ronnie Brown only has one more year under contract as a RFA.

And yeah, I'd suggest trading Ginn for a pack of cigarettes at this point.

Well, I'm going by what the draft experts have him projected at and they have him more of a Warren Sapp DT. And I've read he struggles with playing too tall and his leverage. Shouldn't those be a NTs strengths?

I don't know, just based on what I observed, he doesn't look like a NT. Hey, I could be wrong. Just see him as a 4-3 DT.

I'm with you CK on Ginn. It's time to move on from this joke of a football player.

Just b/c a player's top speed is fast then most does not mean they are a good WR or even a good deep threat.

To be a good deep threat, you have to get off the line when the corner jams you. Ginn does not do that. Not to mention, his burst/acceleration is not all that special so it takes him some time to get up to that lightining top speed.

Why oh why do we continue to give this guy respect as our "deep threat". What did he do last year (outside of win the Jets game on KR's and one perfect scenario where he caught Revis thinking he had safety help) that would make you think he can be a viable WR in this league. The guy is a KR and KR only. He shouldn't even return punts.

He had a chance to bail out the defense in the Colts game and failed and basically handed the Saints the momentum by tipping the ball up to Sharper (although great hussle to get down and pop the ball out, stupid refs). IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.

This is it exactly. On most pass plays, by the time he gets to top speed, the pass has gone elsewhere. No QB has that much time. Same thing on returns, once he breaks into the open and gets going, its bye bye. But, that just doesn't happen a lot because, for the first 15-20 yards, his speed seems like he is just average at best. Also seems like he has no change of direction quicks. IDK, maybe this is all comes from him being so timid, but it is a major part of his inconsistancy on returns, IMO.

No kidding. For the record I think that Ginn has a place on the team as things stand, as a role player. He seems to be best when the team is not relying on him. He does well and then it makes you want to give him the ball more or rely on him more and THAT is when he punches you in the dick and then craps in your mouth. Getting open is no longer the issue for him. He can get open against the very best. But, now the issue is catching the damn ball.

The overarching issue for me is the fact that it's always something with Ted. Whether it's a bad decision with the football in his hands, whether it's his not getting off the press or leaving his QB enough sideline space to get the ball to the outside shoulder, whether it's not getting open, making a break for the sidelines, or most recently just flat out dropping the ball...something is always an issue. He can't get everything right. He seems like he is always going to find a way to disappoint you, somehow.

If he's just a role player, he's not worth much. That's why a trade for some other guy is certainly an option.

No kidding. For the record I think that Ginn has a place on the team as things stand, as a role player. He seems to be best when the team is not relying on him. He does well and then it makes you want to give him the ball more or rely on him more and THAT is when he punches you in the dick and then craps in your mouth. Getting open is no longer the issue for him. He can get open against the very best. But, now the issue is catching the damn ball.

The overarching issue for me is the fact that it's always something with Ted. Whether it's a bad decision with the football in his hands, whether it's his not getting off the press or leaving his QB enough sideline space to get the ball to the outside shoulder, whether it's not getting open, making a break for the sidelines, or most recently just flat out dropping the ball...something is always an issue. He can't get everything right. He seems like he is always going to find a way to disappoint you, somehow.

If he's just a role player, he's not worth much. That's why a trade for some other guy is certainly an option.

It's called desire CK. Ginn flatout lacks desire. That my friend you can not coach.

If the team has granted the player permission to talk to other teams, it's not tampering.

:azmang:

Aside from CJ (if I were the Lions I wouldn't trade him at all), the trade that makes sense is Cliff Avril (6.3 260lbs, doesn't fit 4-3 & played LB in college) for one of our WRs (not necessarily Ginn) and a late round pick.

Back
Top Bottom