Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

Clipse

mediocrity sucks
Reaction score
It's not going to be Calvin Johnson. You can just stop that speculation right now. Not sure who it would be, but I can guarantee it aint CJ. It won't be Pettigrew either.

GeauxFinns3705

Hammered
Reaction score
If it's a big trade, I have a hard time imagining it's for anyone other than Calvin Johnson.

If it's not a big trade, then the following are candidates:

TE Dan Gronkowski
OG Stephen Peterman
DE/LB Cliff Avril
CB Phillip Buchanon
FS Daniel Bullocks
CB Jack Williams
Avril makes good sense. The others, not so much.

mmikel30

Starter
Reaction score
sources have told me to shoot myself ! rumors are dangerous!

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
believe non of what you hear and half of what you see. The only player Detriot has thats worth a damn is Johnson, and I dont see the FO giving up the house to bring him here. Does anyone realistically see them giving up a 1st, 3rd, AND a player (probably a starter). Do you know how many holes that would create for one position (unless it is a reciever we would give them). I dont see it

DearbornDolfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Not that I really want Delmas, he's just another run stuffing SS, not a FS.
Really?

Wikipedia said:
On December 20, 2009, Delmas became the first rookie in NFL history to record a interception return for a touchdown, a fumble return for a touchdown and a safety in the same season.[6] He is only the second player in NFL history to accomplish the feats in the same season.
He did that as a bloody rookie. That's a playmaker and a better safety than we have right now.

batmann

Scout Team
Reaction score
You're all wrong. Ernie Sims - the best linebacker nobody knows about. Dude is a monster, and a seminole :up:

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
The Detroit Lions and the Dolphins are in talks in regards trading a lions player to the dolphins in exchange for draft picks and a player that I still do not have any information on. I will report more as news develop. I do not know at this moment if a wide receiver or runningback from each team is involved.

thanks for the info, it could be ronnie brown and our 2nd and 7th

ROADRUNNER

0.1% native american & 0.1% filipino
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
LOL...yeah, we'll get a top 5 player in the league with our pick...:rolleyes2:

Some of you guys slay me.

I know, lets trade them a fourth and Teddy Ginn for CJ. Thats fair.
going for debbie downer 2010 so soon..............:tongue2:

DearbornDolfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
You're all wrong. Ernie Sims - the best linebacker nobody knows about. Dude is a monster, and a seminole :up:
Ernie Sims is not large enough to play in a 3-4. He needs to gain about 30 pounds, which would probably be disastrous to his athleticism.

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
The Detroit Lions and the Dolphins are in talks in regards trading a lions player to the dolphins in exchange for draft picks and a player that I still do not have any information on. I will report more as news develop. I do not know at this moment if a wide receiver or runningback from each team is involved.

the more i think about it the more i think we could be sending them some d-linemen, there front 4 is not very good. maybe its our 1st and phillip merling and dont laugh it could be cameron wake he fits perfect as a 4-3 DE and we also have depth at rb and wr. i would love to see CJ a fin!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom