Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

sims is a good player but he doesnt fit our system, its gotta be for CJ, you ask why would they give up CJ? they have so many holes it would take them 3-4 years of drafting to make that team a winner, they need players and if they could get say merling camarillo and a draft pick thats 3 starters for 1

There's no way Detriot trades away one the best players in all of football. If there's any chance then give up a 1st, 3rd and whatever else to make it happen but I still say there's no possible way it happens Matt Millen is gone by the way.

If it's a big trade, I have a hard time imagining it's for anyone other than Calvin Johnson.

If it's not a big trade, then the following are candidates:

TE Dan Gronkowski
OG Stephen Peterman
DE/LB Cliff Avril
CB Phillip Buchanon
FS Daniel Bullocks
CB Jack Williams

I'd take Bullocks or Peterman.

the more i think about it the more i think we could be sending them some d-linemen, there front 4 is not very good. maybe its our 1st and phillip merling and dont laugh it could be cameron wake he fits perfect as a 4-3 DE and we also have depth at rb and wr. i would love to see CJ a fin!

your are on to something. i predict phillip merling and patrick turner and a number 2 and a 4. i think ireland will hang on to that #1. usually when players are involved you can get away with salvaging your #1 pick

your are on to something. i predict phillip merling and patrick turner and a number 2 and a 4. i think ireland will hang on to that #1. usually when players are involved you can get away with salvaging your #1 pick

i just dont see us getting CJ without giving up our 1st round pick. i would give our 1st, 7th, turner and merling or mcdaniels for CJ in a heartbeat.

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Wonder who could be involved.

this sounds like it could be a block buster. cj for merling and a #2 maybe thats why he was told to lose some weight. He would probably thrive in that defense they run. HHHMMMM.....

i just dont see us getting CJ without giving up our 1st round pick. i would give our 1st, 7th, turner and merling or mcdaniels for CJ in a heartbeat.

merling would fit good in there defense and he was basically a first round pick. were overstocked at his position. Merling as one of the peices of the puzzle definitely makes sense. we just have to fill in the rest. lol...

Back
Top Bottom