Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
The Detroit Lions and the Dolphins are in talks in regards trading a lions player to the dolphins in exchange for draft picks and a player that I still do not have any information on. I will report more as news develop. I do not know at this moment if a wide receiver or runningback from each team is involved.

Hopfully we can keep ronnie brown and get Calvin Johnson from them that would make me very happy give them a 1 and 3, and one of our RBs besides ronnie or one of our WRs. Then the can draft Dez Bryant #3 and still get a good Defensive player at 12 or what ever they want

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Wonder who could be involved.

I rather keep our first. Even if it would be for Calvin Johnson.
not me Calvin Johnson is top 3 WR in the NFL behind andre Johnson, and Larry Fitzgerald. Johnson is a rare find and if we can get him i am all for it but i am willing to bet it isnt for Johnson even though that is really the only player i want that is on there team besides the TE

Wow, I hope this is true...but, only if it for Calvin Johnson. They would have to give us draft picks to take someone off their Defense.

I agree that CJ is in the top 3 or 4 receivers in the NFL. Plus, I don't think he has reached his full potential yet and he is younger than Fitz and Andre Johnson.

Wow, I hope this is true...but, only if it for Calvin Johnson. They would have to give us draft picks to take someone off their Defense.

I agree that CJ is in the top 3 or 4 receivers in the NFL. Plus, I don't think he has reached his full potential yet and he is younger than Fitz and Andre Johnson.
and not to mention he has had sucess with the Lions just imagine what he could do with us with someone who we know is going to be our QB

If they want to trade for picks, it's because they want Suh/McCoy and Brandon Graham.

Sources have told me that Miami is talking to an unnamed team in regards a trade

An unnamed teams and the Dolphins are in talks in regards trading a player and/or draft picks to the dolphins in exchange for draft picks and a player that I still do not have any information on. I will report more as news develop. I do not know at this moment if a wide receiver or runningback from each team is involved, or which other team is involved. :lol::lol:

If it's a big trade, I have a hard time imagining it's for anyone other than Calvin Johnson.

If it's not a big trade, then the following are candidates:

TE Dan Gronkowski
OG Stephen Peterman
DE/LB Cliff Avril
CB Phillip Buchanon
FS Daniel Bullocks
CB Jack Williams

Can't imagine they'd trade Johnson, no matter how big a boner it gives me.

Henne to Johnson... Henne to Johnson... Henne to Johnson... Man that's fun to say! :pray:

An unnamed teams and the Dolphins are in talks in regards trading a player and/or draft picks to the dolphins in exchange for draft picks and a player that I still do not have any information on. I will report more as news develop. I do not know at this moment if a wide receiver or runningback from each team is involved, or which other team is involved. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

^^^Thats what im saying too..."Sources have told me"...haha

Back
Top Bottom