Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Sources have told me that Miami is talking to the Lions in regards a trade

It's not going to be Calvin Johnson. You can just stop that speculation right now. Not sure who it would be, but I can guarantee it aint CJ. It won't be Pettigrew either.

I rather keep our first. Even if it would be for Calvin Johnson.

LOL...yeah, we'll get a top 5 player in the league with our pick...:rolleyes2:

Some of you guys slay me.

I know, lets trade them a fourth and Teddy Ginn for CJ. Thats fair.

If it's a big trade, I have a hard time imagining it's for anyone other than Calvin Johnson.

If it's not a big trade, then the following are candidates:

TE Dan Gronkowski
OG Stephen Peterman
DE/LB Cliff Avril
CB Phillip Buchanon
FS Daniel Bullocks
CB Jack Williams

Avril makes good sense. The others, not so much.

sources have told me to shoot myself ! rumors are dangerous!

believe non of what you hear and half of what you see. The only player Detriot has thats worth a damn is Johnson, and I dont see the FO giving up the house to bring him here. Does anyone realistically see them giving up a 1st, 3rd, AND a player (probably a starter). Do you know how many holes that would create for one position (unless it is a reciever we would give them). I dont see it

Not that I really want Delmas, he's just another run stuffing SS, not a FS.

Really?

Wikipedia said:
On December 20, 2009, Delmas became the first rookie in NFL history to record a interception return for a touchdown, a fumble return for a touchdown and a safety in the same season.[6] He is only the second player in NFL history to accomplish the feats in the same season.

He did that as a bloody rookie. That's a playmaker and a better safety than we have right now.

You're all wrong. Ernie Sims - the best linebacker nobody knows about. Dude is a monster, and a seminole :up:

The Detroit Lions and the Dolphins are in talks in regards trading a lions player to the dolphins in exchange for draft picks and a player that I still do not have any information on. I will report more as news develop. I do not know at this moment if a wide receiver or runningback from each team is involved.

thanks for the info, it could be ronnie brown and our 2nd and 7th

LOL...yeah, we'll get a top 5 player in the league with our pick...:rolleyes2:

Some of you guys slay me.

I know, lets trade them a fourth and Teddy Ginn for CJ. Thats fair.

going for debbie downer 2010 so soon..............:tongue2:

You're all wrong. Ernie Sims - the best linebacker nobody knows about. Dude is a monster, and a seminole :up:

Ernie Sims is not large enough to play in a 3-4. He needs to gain about 30 pounds, which would probably be disastrous to his athleticism.

The Detroit Lions and the Dolphins are in talks in regards trading a lions player to the dolphins in exchange for draft picks and a player that I still do not have any information on. I will report more as news develop. I do not know at this moment if a wide receiver or runningback from each team is involved.

the more i think about it the more i think we could be sending them some d-linemen, there front 4 is not very good. maybe its our 1st and phillip merling and dont laugh it could be cameron wake he fits perfect as a 4-3 DE and we also have depth at rb and wr. i would love to see CJ a fin!

Back
Top Bottom