Rumor - Steve Marshall - New Oline Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor - Steve Marshall - New Oline Coach

Chan gailey, HS coach, 30 year old small college coach, prob should have said “under the radar”.
Why is everyone so confrontational and testy in here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone says it on a message from an absolutely non source other than the game of telephone that ****in 5 year olds play but not credible sources who do this 24 hours a day ... BUT... there are actually people who are literally posting as if this is somewhat set in stone.... For the love of God people, be smarter than this!

I'm starting to lose a little faith in Flores. It doesn't seem like he is capable of bringing in high calibar assistant coaches. I also didn't think he should have fired Chad O'Shea in the first place. I thought he did a good job for the talent he had to work with. It seems like we are taking a step backwards as far as the coaching staff is concerned.
Mad that he hires a no-name, mad that he fires a no-name.

Makes sense

It would be disappointing to have all this money to spend and then appoint suspect coordinators. Whose that guy Armando Salguero wanted as OL coach?

Really? Tanking again?.. dumb post
Beyond dumb this was the year the tank was in play and we didn’t do it so why the hell would we do it next year. Face the facts the coaches and players will never tag for any draft pick not gonna happen they don’t care

And then Armando in an article agreed that the two have no common connections, so highly doubt he has any interest in coming here, and vice- versa.

I don't put a lot of belief in the locals guys. Just answering Aqua's question.

Personally think Callahan would be my non expertise choice and kind of a little paranoid of "friendships or common connections being valued more than proven success and experience ( if that applies ). But accept Flores is the Man and his career is riding on his own decisions and at this point judgement on them is way way way to early.

Hey remember when the Jets hired Williams that everyone thought we should hire, was their defense unstoppable? Big names aren't always the answer.
The Jets improved from the 23th ranked defense in 2018 to the 14th ranked defense in 2019. The Dolphins on the other hand were the 32nd ranked defense in 2019 after being the 27th ranked defense in 2018. So it would appear that hiring Williams certainly benefitted the Jets more than Flores hiring Graham did this past season.

The Jets improved from the 23th ranked defense in 2018 to the 14th ranked defense in 2019. The Dolphins on the other hand were the 32nd ranked defense in 2019 after being the 27th ranked defense in 2018. So it would appear that hiring Williams certainly benefitted the Jets more than Flores hiring Graham did this past season.
Do you think maybe it has something to do with the actual talent playing on the defense this year? Did you see the names playing on the defense? Good god, this is really not that difficult.

Back
Top Bottom