Rumor - Steve Marshall - New Oline Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor - Steve Marshall - New Oline Coach

SuggyDuggy

Active Roster
Reaction score
Word on the street, has ties to Gailey, former Jets Oline coach....

***Updated, take it for what it is worth, but he played at a golf course here in Houston today, where I work, and one of our member's said he was talking about how he accepted the job. I didn't get it from the man himself, but too random of a thing i would think for it not to be true....Of course word got to me since I seem to be one of the few fin fans in Houston. I didn't know the guy till I googled him.

Last edited:
I'm starting to lose a little faith in Flores. It doesn't seem like he is capable of bringing in high calibar assistant coaches. I also didn't think he should have fired Chad O'Shea in the first place. I thought he did a good job for the talent he had to work with. It seems like we are taking a step backwards as far as the coaching staff is concerned.

Last edited:
This is assuming Gailey is the OC.

jv1TnyLn_400x400.jpg

I'm starting to lose a little faith in Flores. It doesn't seem like he is capable of bringing in high calibar assistant coaches. I also didn't think he should have fired Chad O'Shea in the first place. I thought he did a good job for the talent he had to work with.
This is just a rumor right now, nothing to indicate any truth to it. Just cause Gailey had a history with this man doesn't make what hes saying true. I like the Austin Clark hire, is he high caliber? Apparently was becoming one of those guys on the college level. Too soon to praise or trash either one of the two new hires.

I'm starting to lose a little faith in Flores. It doesn't seem like he is capable of bringing in high calibar assistant coaches. I also didn't think he should have fired Chad O'Shea in the first place. I thought he did a good job for the talent he had to work with. It seems like we are taking a step backwards as far as the coaching staff is concerned.
:bobdole:

How do people lose faith when:

1) Nothing has been made official?
2) Further, A single down has yet to be played with the incoming coaching staff?

Fickle, doesn't even begin to describe this fanbase at times.

Last edited:
:bobdole:

How do people lose faith when

1) Nothing has been made official?
2) A single down hasn't been played with the incoming coaching staff?

Fickle doesn't even begin to describe this fanbase sometimes.
I love Flores but Gailey? then again if you hire a brilliant young mind they won't be here long

I think part of our perception is that we see new HC's hire top tier proven DC's and OC's and I don't remember the last time our new HC did that

Back
Top Bottom