RUMOR: The Team to Watch in Jimmy Garoppolo Trade Talks is Miami | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUMOR: The Team to Watch in Jimmy Garoppolo Trade Talks is Miami

I totally forgot about the injury in 2017. You are definitely right on that one.

What did they win in 2018 or since? What have the Packer's done since Rodgers started holding them for ransom for higher pay. Nothing. They've gone 7-9 in the playoffs because they don't have a complete team. Sure they have a great regular season record but you don't play for regular season records. You play for Super Bowl's.

And guess what, Rodgers already had Devante Adams during that time. Still no SB.

The reason being, the defense always seemed to let him down when he really needed them. They were never there to help or pick him up like TB12's teams did. Not even Mahomes could win a SB without his two starting T's. Guess who's D picked him up that game? TB12's.

If Rodgers/Mahomes can't win a SB with half a team that doesn't perform well, how do you expect Tua to do consistently well in the regular season with a team that is a shell of the aforementioned? You can't.

This is all the supporters of Tua are asking for. Just wait to evaluate him until he has some semblance of an offense that actually can compete each Sunday at the NFL level. Because his surrounding cast the last 2 years on the offensive side of the ball can't say they did that.
Fair to wait and see. I totally agree on that.

Speaking of the Niners I sure would love to see a pair of holdouts, although both seem unlikely to do so.

Bosa and Samuel should just take the year off if they get a new contract.

Jessie Bates and Orlando Brown Jr. as well while we’re at it.

Garoppolo is available for two reasons...

1) He's been a career long injury risk.
2) SF panicked and overpaid for his replacement. Now they HAVE to start him to see what they've got.

G is pretty good... when he plays, much like Parker was for us.

Back
Top Bottom