Rumor X To Raiders For 24 In First | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor X To Raiders For 24 In First

I saw it and I would not classify it as a rumor.

While it may be based on whispers ESPN was purely speculating and the hosts were coming up with hypothetical player moves.

They also had us trading Devante Parker for Jacoby Brissett.

Each “host” had different ideas where players were going.

If there is any truth to this rumor, I would still try to see if we can sign X to a "reasonable" team friendly deal. Whatever that might be. If not I want more there 1st and perhaps a 3rd.

I saw it as well while grabbing lunch. These were hypothetical trades that the hosts were suggesting. When I first saw it I was like ???? Then I realized these were just to gain viewer interest.

It’s too early to trade him if that’s his fate.

You need to know if you want to make a move for Murray this season and if it’s even possible to get him. If the answer is yes and yes, then you trade for a 2019 first. If the answer is no, then you keep him for 2019 and trade him for a 2020 first if you aren’t in range to get the QB you want at the end of the season.

It’s time to start playing these things intelligently.

It was a prediction segment. Pretty much means nothing

WTF is wrong with people to post crap like this? Don't you have something better to do? Like pay your bills, take care of your family (if you have one) or even go for a walk. This is the biggest problem with the internet.

that's a Patriot move, trade a guy before he gets paid

teams that have the ability to reload do this, we on the other hand feel the need to
clutch onto any draft success. maybe X doesn't fit what Flores wants to do

NOW, it would get us fodder for a trade up for the QB we have a crush on

WTF is wrong with people to post crap like this? Don't you have something better to do? Like pay your bills, take care of your family (if you have one) or even go for a walk. This is the biggest problem with the internet.
new to FH?

Jesus, take it easy. They probably feel dumb enough.

We're gonna be getting a lot of these "rumors" all the way till draft day. 99% of these possible trades never happen but some do. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom