Rumor X To Raiders For 24 In First | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor X To Raiders For 24 In First

WTF is wrong with people to post crap like this? Don't you have something better to do? Like pay your bills, take care of your family (if you have one) or even go for a walk. This is the biggest problem with the internet.

How is your response any different?

X is worth a lot more than a single 24th pick. If this happens, the bad negotiating skills continue. This will be our new go-to negotiation strategy. :surr:

Come on Miami … do the right thing and sign your cornerstone player.

This would be the most stupid trade they could make. A young all pro CB for the 24th pick. No way.

What is the point of this? It’s one thing if he stinks or is old and the Raiders are idiots. The whole point of drafting is to have good players on your team for years. He’s going to cost money? That’s what ****ing happens!

No way. Nada. We have a guy who got what, 7 picks last year? The game has slowed for him and he's a legit threat every time the ball is near him.
We keep this guy. The 24 could be nothing.
Hell look at what Parker and Harris gave at their draft positions. Nothing.

What is the point of this? It’s one thing if he stinks or is old and the Raiders are idiots. The whole point of drafting is to have good players on your team for years. He’s going to cost money? That’s what ****ing happens!
That's why we're in this perpetual state of sh*t. We keep em until they flourish then let them leave. We'd rather pay someone else's high price free agents than our own, that's the Phins way! Hoping that changes.....

that's a Patriot move, trade a guy before he gets paid

teams that have the ability to reload do this, we on the other hand feel the need to
clutch onto any draft success. maybe X doesn't fit what Flores wants to do

NOW, it would get us fodder for a trade up for the QB we have a crush on
I can't see how X wouldn't fit into what any coach wanted to do, sorry I don't buy that one. There's only a handful of "shutdown" corners in this league and he's on the cusp of becoming one of them. The Pat's have been successful with that approach, we haven't.

Yea I need more than the 24 pick here.

Maybe if he was on the franchise tag and held out, you could settle for the 24th. Maybe.

But dude has a cheap year left and is coming off really good season. Even with a bit of an injury history, mid 1st round is the floor IMO.

Although this would be a stupid trade it would actually be an improvement of what Miami usually gets letting young, talented players go for.

If it was reported Miami was willing to do it for a 2nd round pick I might think it had some meat to it.

Back
Top Bottom