Rumor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor

weisdolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
• Contrary to widespread speculation word is the New York Jets have very little, if any, interest in either Matt Leinart or Philip Rivers. Also, the team feels they have so many needs (OL, RB, QB, TE, DT, etc.) that they might be best served by trading down in the draft and accumulating picks, even if they had a shot at a guy like Reggie Bush.

Got this from www.draftdaddy.com would you guys be willing to trade up with a rival

that was common sense.

they have too much money in the QB position and have a ****load of other needs.

jets wouldn't do it to allow us to get the #4 pick.

Yeah I'm glad someone is using common sense with the Jets. The Jets have a vertical offense that pushes the ball upfield very similar to ours. Any issues that the Phins have with guys because they don't have arm strength SHOULD apply to the Jets too.

Pennington is done....of all injuries his is the worst and hardest to come back from, for a qb. I can see the Jets waiving him on a injury settlement....and wouldn't be surprised to see them either draft a QB...or trade for one.

ckparrothead said:
Yeah I'm glad someone is using common sense with the Jets. The Jets have a vertical offense that pushes the ball upfield very similar to ours. Any issues that the Phins have with guys because they don't have arm strength SHOULD apply to the Jets too.

Nonsense, I'm glad when they make stupid mistakes.

You do have to wonder how they got a 4th rounder for Edwards, and we got nothing for Wannstedt? Mystery of the universe I guess.

They got too much $$$ invested in Pennington....can't see them taking another QB.

i see them getting rid of feidler and getting another reliable QB in the FA's. i think they will try to trade down there no.1 pick as well.

I think they get another QB via FA and possibly draft DBrickshaw or Deangelo Williams.

Back
Top Bottom