Rumor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor

LarryFinFan said:
Don't kid yourself, if Edwards or Williams or even Tony Williamson (I think is his name) is drafted they will be opposite Chambers on opening day, no doubt...Booker will be the third reciever and will get a lot of snaps, but those three are clearly faster and have more potential than Booker right now.

I wouldn't go that far. Think about all the big name rookie WR's that were "can't miss" prospects and how many of them started as rookies and put up decent #'s? Not many. Look it up for yourself. When I said that Braylon would be a #3, I figured that's the worst he could do. Don't be so quick to underestimate Marty Booker in this new offense.

phinfan2003 said:
I wouldn't go that far. Think about all the big name rookie WR's that were "can't miss" prospects and how many of them started as rookies and put up decent #'s? Not many. Look it up for yourself. When I said that Braylon would be a #3, I figured that's the worst he could do. Don't be so quick to underestimate Marty Booker in this new offense.

My comment wasn't really a knock on Booker, and I realize that there is a learning curve for the WR position in the pros, but I still think that Edwards is a far superior athlete than Booker or even Chambers for that matter...Also, Saban was not concerned about putting in young guys in his LSU program, so it would not surprise me at all. But Booker is no slouch, and I do realize that...

Back
Top Bottom