Rumor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor

BALLS DEEP said:
There is a strong rumor that threads without any info on the Phins get moved. But I already read in your mind that you knew that!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Get Him Kermit :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Surferosa said:
Wow. Sensitive folks here. Didnt you all read the post! "have fun and enjoy the trivial things, and interact with a few good folks in the process". :hitself:

Wheres the love????

Did you skip the first paragraph and just go right to the last one?

I just want to know why you have been talking to my boss and my wife? And my wife had no right to tell you about me purchasing the PFW draft guide! :eek: :cooldude:

Lee2000 said:
BlueFin,

I did not mean to imply anything regarding any other members of this board. If anything I was directing comments more to myself in a tongue in cheek manner. No criticism implied toward other members. Please accept my apologies to anyone that I might have offended.

Lee2000

No offense taken, it just sounded like you were calling a lot of members on this board lifeless losers in the first paragraph who were too obsessed with football. Most people are obsessed with something. Sorry if I was harsh.

Can anyone like the Dolphins too much.

:shakeno: I don't think so, but whats up the sexiest player threads, that's weird

If anyone can actually read minds on this forum let me know:roflmao:

P.S. Not really

Back
Top Bottom