Rumor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
This just out. There is a rumor that members of this board are in trouble at their various jobs due to pre-occupation with this year's NFL draft. It is rumored that one such poster used his last few dollars to purchase the PFW draft guide, and has received numerous debt notices. It is rumored that some members of this board claim to have psychic abilities. Those individuals have developed their own methods to predict the future of at least 53 individuals. It is rumored that there are some stalkers in this group as well. They appear to be obsessing on particular individuals as though those persons can do no wrong and will bring particular delight in their own lives. There is a rumor that some members of this board are disrespectful and judge the world from their own set of sunglasses.

There is a rumor that this board is nothing more than a reflection of current times.

And oh yes, there is a rumor that this board is a method of entertainment, mind escape, and distraction from that very reflection of current times. A place to have fun and enjoy the trivial things, and interact with a few good folks in the process.

Lee2000

Rumors! Nothing but Rumors!

And, my financial circumstances are NONE of your buisness!!!

There is a strong rumor that threads without any info on the Phins get moved. But I already read in your mind that you knew that!

I have nothing to add to this, but godfater21, you may want to change your sig. "Unrelentless" probably isn't the word you're looking for to describe the No Name Defense. "Unrelenting" may be what you want. Just a thought.

Lee2000 said:
This just out. There is a rumor that members of this board are in trouble at their various jobs due to pre-occupation with this year's NFL draft. It is rumored that one such poster used his last few dollars to purchase the PFW draft guide, and has received numerous debt notices. It is rumored that some members of this board claim to have psychic abilities. Those individuals have developed their own methods to predict the future of at least 53 individuals. It is rumored that there are some stalkers in this group as well. They appear to be obsessing on particular individuals as though those persons can do no wrong and will bring particular delight in their own lives. There is a rumor that some members of this board are disrespectful and judge the world from their own set of sunglasses.

There is a rumor that this board is nothing more than a reflection of current times.

And oh yes, there is a rumor that this board is a method of entertainment, mind escape, and distraction from that very reflection of current times. A place to have fun and enjoy the trivial things, and interact with a few good folks in the process.

Lee2000

It is a fact, not a rumor, that some think they are very clever when trying to create a witty thread with stones cast at certain members of this board, but they are actually quite transparent and lame.

BlueFin said:
It is a fact, not a rumor, that some think they are very clever when trying to create a witty thread with stones cast at certain members of this board, but they are actually quite transparent and lame.
:0wned:

BlueFin said:
Do you know something we don't?

BALLS DEEP said:
There is a strong rumor that threads without any info on the Phins get moved. But I already read in your mind that you knew that!

Holy crap...when I saw your sig...I couldn't stop laughing...I was laughing so hard that I was crying...tears of joy!!!

Lee2000 said:

Cheers to you Mate. Good times indeed :drinkers:

BlueFin said:

Man that's gotta hurt... :roflmao:

Originally Posted by BlueFin

BlueFin,

I did not mean to imply anything regarding any other members of this board. If anything I was directing comments more to myself in a tongue in cheek manner. No criticism implied toward other members. Please accept my apologies to anyone that I might have offended.

Lee2000

Wow. Sensitive folks here. Didnt you all read the post! "have fun and enjoy the trivial things, and interact with a few good folks in the process". :hitself:

Wheres the love????

Back
Top Bottom