Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades

Also to the F*** Jones he can leave crowd...

He was a late round draft choice turned Pro Bowl player. We should hope this happens way more often and he's been more outspoken and rebellious later in his career as this circus of a franchise hasn't done him any favors. He's had a turnstile of safeties play with him and we've jettisoned any decent corner we've had.

There are some instances where I think he should keep his mouth shut and tow the line but there are others where he's a human and I'd be more than frustrated if I were him too.

I remember Ross tried to get Harbaugh to make Luck force a trade to Miami the last time we failed to tank. Ross thinks outside the box man. This plan may actually work and we end up with a hall of fame level QB.

This season is going to be historically ugly. Just imagine when players start to get hurt. If players don’t want to be here, trade them for more picks.

What makes you think this franchise would make the right decision even if they were in the position to?

Also to the F*** Jones he can leave crowd...

He was a late round draft choice turned Pro Bowl player. We should hope this happens way more often and he's been more outspoken and rebellious later in his career as this circus of a franchise hasn't done him any favors. He's had a turnstile of safeties play with him and we've jettisoned any decent corner we've had.

There are some instances where I think he should keep his mouth shut and tow the line but there are others where he's a human and I'd be more than frustrated if I were him too.

Trying to get an extension every season for like 5 years made him pretty hard to defend for me. Benching himself after being mediocre for a few years was just the final nail in the coffin.

Me me me me me me me me me. All I hear when he opens his mouth before turning it off after 10 seconds.

Half the teams that played today lost. We did it with the youngest team in the league, holding a ton of draft capital and cap for the future. I’m excited we are finally rebuilding the team. Pretty soon it will be stocked with top talent.

Half the teams that played today lost. We did it with the youngest team in the league, holding a ton of draft capital and cap for the future. I’m excited we are finally rebuilding the team. Pretty soon it will be stocked with top talent.

Really? If you were a free agent, would you sign with this team if you had any competitive offers? If you were a QB worth being chosen first or second in the draft, would you declare for the draft to play behind this line? If the Dolphin drafted you, would you sign with them?

Fans keep acting like cap room means something when you look so inept that no one anyone else wants to sign would want to sign with you.

Today's loss was brutal, but I could see it coming a mile away that once the season started, many folks who were down with the rebuild would go nuts when the ugliness started revealing itself.

That being said, if players are truly not with the program it bodes ill for the rebuild. We'll just have to wait and see how much of this is smoke and how much it's fire.

Players I could see wanting out of town:
  1. Reshad Jones - Renegotiate your contract and it can happen.
  2. Kenyan Drake - Too many RB's on this team for him to feel safe...and his contract is coming up.
  3. Josh Rosen - Doesn't want to be pigeon-holed as a career back-up because he went to two teams who were clueless and couldn't wait to draft his replacement.
  4. RaeKwon McMillan - He doesn't seem like a New England type LB.
Hold a meeting and ask if this is the case. Make something happen with them sooner than later, or else the revolt everyone joked about will gain more footing by the quarter. We play the Pats, who get Antonio Brown back and just beat the Steelers like a drum. If they throw a 50 burger down our throats Flores' will be under SUPER pressure to produce a winner next year...not a playoff team, but one that is much better than this bunch. Clemson would be giving this team -6.5.

Like I said they are effected by being setup to fail plus total amatures it seems coaching them
I never was a fan of tanking and am not going to stomach this trainwreck well

Be it as it may, it's no excuse to not do your job! Isn't that the Patriots motto? Do YOUR job!

What makes you think this franchise would make the right decision even if they were in the position to?
I’m of the belief that we are making the right decision to completely gut everything and start over. At least Grier has a plan. As of today, the plan is working flawlessly.

Why? This is what most of us wanted. Stop the half measures. Stop pretending we're a player away. Yes, the outcome is a joke. Flores should be worried, he still needs to prove he can be an NFL coach and get a team to play well together. We knew the roster would be bad though, so boycotting does nothing, they already know that they are bad and that we won't enjoy this season, but this is a sacrifice towards the future.

So you're going to subject yourself to watching horrible football because why? What's the point of spending $100s going to games that are miserable to watch? Make the **** owner suffer the consequences of making shitty moves for over a decade.

Really, You don't think after the FIRST game of a 15 game season it's unfounded at this time?

Its more than losing a game though ANU. You're smart enough to know that.

Its making no effort to retain your top 2 pass rushers. (Wake had 3 sacks today btw)
Its losing your 2nd best lineman to FA (James), and then trading by far your best lineman a week before the season starts.
Its trading/releasing guys like Kiko and Gore and replacing them with CFL players.

If you cant see just how 100% all in we are on this tanking idea then you truly have the most aqua of aqua colored glasses on. This team has a 99.9999% chance of being historically bad. They already were today.

The FO assured this beyond any reasonable doubt with the Tunsil/Stills trade. Why would you possibly think otherwise???

Remember what the penalty from the NFL would be if it's found out their plan is to 100% tank unpurpose. The loss of their next 2 years worth of draft picks. All those nice picks gone! LOL That would surely be something the Dolphins are capable of, why not?

Pats are going to kick the living hell out of our sorry excuse for a team next Sunday. The only chance we'll have is if their players are laughing so hard at our sorry asses that they can't do anything.

Oh yea, it’s going to be real ugly. I’m thinking Brady completes >95%. He torched the Steelers tonight.

Back
Top Bottom