Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades

The revolt was a week or so late...a revolt nonetheless.

The players need to have their brains checked for CTE if they believed that **** and bull story about us not tanking...

On the other hand, what player has enough standing to fix their face and want a trade?

giphy.gif

I don't believe a player would ask to be traded because of a bad loss.

this report came from mike florio. still laughing?

this report came from mike florio. still laughing?

They are all in denial. Just look at tunsil. Posters said it wasn’t true. Then it happened and it’s a great trade.
I am sure this is true. Some of these people won’t believe anything because Flores is such a great defense coach blah blah.

Even Greg cote who is very respected in miAmi media said players were rolling their eyes at Flores when he was addressing them after game.
I bet Jones wants out , maybe mikah, maybe, Albert Wilson, drake. I am just guessing but I bet it’s true.

Ross and Grier are awful. This plan sucked from the start. Only saving grace that I think is the two veteran personal guys we got from Oakland and buffalo. They should take over. Grier sucks.

But posters here will continue to be in denial and claim everything is fine. The rumors are not true.

Back
Top Bottom