Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors in Miami. Multiple #Dolphins players reached out to their agents after the team's ugly 59-10 loss to request trades

As bad as yesterday was, I am pretty sure I don't feel worse than most....

Falcons fans.
Lions fans.
Browns fans.
Jets fans.
Jags fans.
Bucs fans.
Bears fans.

I wouldn't trade our "state of the franchise" for any of theirs.

I'd rather have hope (Tua), than Baker Mayfield.
I'd rather have a chance in the future with the No.1 pick, then ride out Matt Ryan's career.
I'd rather have paid late a 2nd for Rosen then the 6th overall pick and three 2nd's for Darnold.
I'd rather have draft resources than have built my team around Mitchell Trubisky.
Try being Detroit.
Where are the other two teams in Florida heading?

this is silly. Those teams don't only have the QB advantage, they've got a roster, coaching, front office and ownership advantage too. We are, without a doubt, the worst franchise in the NFL these past 20 years. And while tanking might finally allow us to draft a franchise QB #1..don't be surprised if Tua decides to make a power play so he doesn't have to come to this dumpster fire.

I'd be excited if I thought for a second Ross would fire everyone after this season and hire a competent G.M., but it's not happening. And with this front office and coaching staff, even getting Tua will likely not make a difference as he'll have a terrible supporting cast and coaching staff.

this is silly. Those teams don't only have the QB advantage, they've got a roster, coaching, front office and ownership advantage too. We are, without a doubt, the worst franchise in the NFL these past 20 years. And while tanking might finally allow us to draft a franchise QB #1..don't be surprised if Tua decides to make a power play so he doesn't have to come to this dumpster fire.

I'd be excited if I thought for a second Ross would fire everyone after this season and hire a competent G.M., but it's not happening. And with this front office and coaching staff, even getting Tua will likely not make a difference as he'll have a terrible supporting cast and coaching staff.
Hyperbole. We have hardly been the worst franchise in 20 years so everything you say after that is not credible.

Why should anyone be surprised? There is no way to tank with dignity and everyone on-board. Plus, it helps if you were already lousy as opposed to the borderline mediocre team we were.

Too bad we couldn’t have sent a qb to Jacksonville

They could be in running for that top pick

Hyperbole. We have hardly been the worst franchise in 20 years so everything you say after that is not credible.
After this year we'll probably be about #28 in the last 20 years.

the only one i really feel sorry for is Drake
it's his contract year, he is going to lose money for this year. I hope they treat him well at the end of the season, but there's no place for emotion in the nfl

So.....exactly what guys would teams give up a draft pick for and also make their roster?

If in fact there is a player(s) who do not want to be here can leave in my book.

Winning or sucking starts at the top - Stephen Ross IS a completely incompetent as a football owner / executive. He literally has not done a single thing right (football team wise) since buying the team:

- fumbling the whole Harbaugh thing.
- extending Sparano to save face after the Hardbaugh thing.
- Bullygate handling
- Hiring Philbin and declaring him a young Don Shula
- Getting ready to fire Philbin then fist pumping as Terrence Fede blocked a punt in a meaningless week 17 game and declaring Philbin to the be man of the future.
- Wasting the first four games of the following season because he didn’t fire Philbin the year prior.
- Not retaining Dan Campbell (yep, best coach we had under Ross’ tenure) after an admirable effort in almost saving the season
- Signing off on every stupid free agent horrible contract (Wallace, Suh, Fat Albert)
- Hiring the most unqualified moron in Adam Gase - a glorified clipboard carrier for Peyton
- Signing off on a plan to throw the season but taking it so far that we will probably be investigated by the league and lose a bevy of draft picks that we accumulated.

Worst.Owner.Ever

These players did nothing of the such they have jobs... jobs win or lose

X knew what he signed up for

Back
Top Bottom