(RUMOUR): Law Will make The Law in Detroit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(RUMOUR): Law Will make The Law in Detroit

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
MAtt Millen is willing to pay 2.4 million A year for This Sucker, it was on on Cjad 600 just now in Canada Matt was on the radio and he says its looking good with Law

Well then, there you have it. I thought they'd go CB in the first round, but they went with Mike Williams instead. Now, they go CB later, get Ty Law. Oh well, we really only put feelers out to see if Law would accept a one year deal worth a couple million.

Matt Millen is showing his "genius" every year in Detroit. Right up there with drafting Joey. :roflmao:

Detroit's building a fairly good team, and at this point should we be laughing at another teams qb situation? Has Feeley really done anything better than Harrington? Nothing wrong with drafting the BPA.

Nowhere does it say that he has signed there....even what thoe orginal poster wrote doesn't say he's signed.

latest form KFL:
Lions | Remain Interested in Law - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 12 May 2005 19:16:13 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Detroit Lions remain interested in free agent CB Ty Law (Patriots). The Lions had given some thought to drafting a cornerback in the first round of the NFL Draft, but the three cornerbacks that interested them were drafted before their pick. Law's agent, Kevin Poston, and the Lions have been able to work out deals in the past.

IF he does sign with Detroit I'll be very happy because otherwise I think that the Jets were the most likely to sign him....I never had any confidence that he would sign here.

it looks like law will be signing with detroit, they are talking about it on the sports radio and he looks like he will take detroits offer....

Does anyone think there is the slightest chance that Saban may be looking at Corners because he wants people to believe we are in need at that position?? I think T.Daniels is another T.Buck only bigger, and what I mean by the T-Buck comment is Daniels will have a long successful career. I think M.Edwards may not be the best Corner in the league but he's shown flashes of being a good Corner we still have Madison nuff said, and If Saban feels like a player will work for what he has planned he won't wait, he will sign him on the spot. But back to my point, I think Saban is the type of coach that would use this type of strategy to get an edge. It may be bordem or a wild imagination, but it's just a thought.

I think Law is not 100% and I don't think he's close. I also believe as many here do, that Law wants too much money. This is one of those things that if we signed Law I'd be happy because I know what he's capable of, but if we don't I won't lose sleep. I would rather see what we hve here and see what Saban can do with that talent. We will know in just a few months if Saban can succseed. If I had a $1000.00 to bet and the odds were 50/50 I'd take the bet Saban would be a major success in this league....smart money!!

I don't know if it's because I'm a biased because I'm a phins fan but wouldn't you think that Miami is closer to contending than Detroit? I guess it is all about money for Law.

The funny thing is that Law was "INSULTED" when the Patriots offered him a deal over $24M/6yrs last season (SB was $10-15M).

What a jackass. He tells everyone and there mother how he understands how the NFL works and how its a business and then he turns around and turns everything personal and uses the media to bash Belichick. Then he comes back and says, It's all good now, it's all just business, etc.....

What a jackass.

I hope he goes to Detroit and then the Patriots take turns pissing in his locker at Super Bowl XL.

Back
Top Bottom