Rumour Mill! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour Mill!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The Giants, who's WR sucked last year, cut him! What's that tell you?

He's the greatest thing since sliced bread? :roflmao:

There was a guy by the name of Plaxico burress out there, they needed cap room, he isnt there type of reciever, he is a possession reciever when they like deep threats. Drop all this BS with oh the WRs sucked so he sucked, QB play was inconsistent and they ran or threw to Tiki tons because the QBs had no time, their line was almost as bad in Pass Protection if not worse than us. He is a good athlete with talent that was unable to display it this year with all of the Giants' struggles.

I'd rather signed Hilliard, at least he can play in the game unlike Boston. Boston is always injured.

Fitz said:
I'd rather signed Hilliard, at least he can play in the game unlike Boston. Boston is always injured.
Compared to hilliard Bostons injury record is spotless. Hilliard is so fragile he gets hurt breathing.

Boston has off the field problems but I would rather have him than Hilliard even though Hilliard would be a good pick up I think it will come down to who wants the least money

BocaHighQB said:
Boston has off the field problems but I would rather have him than Hilliard even though Hilliard would be a good pick up I think it will come down to who wants the least money
Hilliard will want less money then boston. no doubt in my mind. Me as a phin fan would much rather see hilliard in a uniform then Boston.

Ive seen enough of hilliard living in NY to say that hes a tough guy but he'll be useless cause 3/4 of his year will be spent on the inactive list. Hes got more foot injuries than most of us have total toes.

Boik14 said:
Ive seen enough of hilliard living in NY to say that hes a tough guy but he'll be useless cause 3/4 of his year will be spent on the inactive list. Hes got more foot injuries than most of us have total toes.
where in New York you from?

Fitz said:
where in New York you from?
Long Island, living in NYC for now...that maybe changing to Conn if i accept the job i just got offered

Back
Top Bottom