Run Defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Run Defense

Again, your rush defense has benefitted from their schedule:

Detroit - 31st ranked rushing attack
Indy - 17th
Jets - 30th
KC - 1st
New England - 22

As you can see, KC is the only good rushing team you've faced, and Miami allowed 122 yds on the ground against them. It's not a coincidence...

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco

As you can see, KC is the only good rushing team you've faced, and Miami allowed 122 yds on the ground against them. It's not a coincidence...
most of KCs yardage were gained by Trent Green scrambling - our pass rush or lack thereof lost that game amongst other heaviliy debated things

Well you played the

SF-5th
SD-2nd
Balt.-18th
Buff-27th
Stl.-28th

not exactly juggernauts either and the Chargers padded their #'s against an expansion team

We stopped Priest Holmes the whole entire game. I can't wait to hear what this guy says after we demolish the Broncos.

Its funny there is always one yahoo from the opposing team who comes on here and talks all this smack, then when the Dolphins win...they are never heard from agani...interesting

"Its funny there is always one yahoo from the opposing team who comes on here and talks all this smack."

I'm a yahoo because I come here and point out facts and have the numbers to back them up? If you think that's smack, you really need help. Go to a Faiders board and you'll see smack. All I'm doing is trying to demonstrate why I think Ricky is overrated, and bringing in the numbers to back up my point.

Don't worry, you'll see me on Monday...

Beantown, if you cant tell the difference between quality football discussion and childish trash talk, than you probably dont belong here on these boards.

I visited a few of the Broncos boards this week, and I showed a lot more respect than you bring to these forums. Too bad, it reflects poorly on both you and your fellow Bronco fans.

Im done discussing this issue with you.

I don't know whose posts you're reading, but I personally don't engage in smack talk. Reread what I've posted here or check out the Broncos boards even. I'm willing to go point/counterpoint with anyone regarding any aspect of this Sunday's game without resorting to name calling or smack. I deal exclusively in debate that can be backed up by the facts and I, unlike most, will admit when I am on the losing end of a debate.

Too bad you have trouble seeing this.

You are a fight instigator. You make comments knowing that they are antagonistic by nature. You come on our board and stated that our QB sucks.

Facts or no facts, you think you are behaving with class? rolleyes:

I never said ANYTHING about Fiedler. I challenge you to find one place where I did. In one post I said Kordell Stewart sucks, but that's it.

The only player I've directly talked about is Ricky Williams. I said that I think he's overrated, pointed to the stats as to why I think that, and then I waited for rebuttals. Got some and responded to them with counterpoints, always citing facts and stats.

If anytime someone comes here with a differing opinion and states it, does that mean they are instigating fights? NO!

I want to debate the facts, not talk smack. I want to know why you guys have bought into all the Ricky hype and why you think he's the savior of this team. I want to know all that and I want you to listen to the other side.

Can't we debate here, or are only Pro-Dolphins comments welcome?

I challenge you to show one statement from me about the Dolphins that is classless.

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco
Again, your rush defense has benefitted from their schedule:

Detroit - 31st ranked rushing attack
Indy - 17th
Jets - 30th
KC - 1st
New England - 22

how bout a wake up call?? We've played awesome backs in Edgerrin James, Priest and Curtis...:blah:

Beantown, ar you honestly suggetsing that your comments are not antagonistic? Come on, dude.

I'll discuss the issues with you all day long. But you come here with lame ass stats and try to insinuate that our defense and RB's are overrated, knowing that it will cause a stir. Thats your only objective. Youll do the same thing next week on a different message board.

You wanna talk football thats fine. I cant teach you how to discuss the issues in a way that is both respectful and objective. There is plenty of room to disagree on these boards. Buy you my friend lack both the tone and the tact to do so in an adult manner.

Im sorry if you still dont understand, this is the best I can do.

Back
Top Bottom