Run for 4 quarters,Never abandon Ricky / 5.6 YPC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Run for 4 quarters,Never abandon Ricky / 5.6 YPC

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
5.6 Ypc

remember Lamar in 2000 and how happy we were to have a running game even if the guy had 3.5 YPC. Well, 1/4 thru the season we have a guy getting 5.6 YPC :cooldude: You give Ricky the damn ball Norv.

O forgot to mention the 13.2 YPC - throw Ricky the damn ball, too. Even better since it don't help NO get our #1 ;)

http://football.espn.go.com/nfl/teamstats?team=mia&season=2

Everything will be fine if the D can stop people. Ricky will get 1800 yards rushing if that happens.

Run for 4 quarters,Never abandon Ricky

Ricky will wear down that defense with 15 to 20 more carries.And keep our defense off the field and more importantly give their defense less chances to score.

Norv abandoned the running game, cause he thought he was in a shoot out.

well that left our defense on the field too much.. Norv needed to keep running the ball all game and win it in the end.

also the constant running sets up easy feidler passes. he did not have much time to throw once we gave up the run and their line teed off on the rush and their safeties dropped back cause their was no Ricky threat........... bad move............

Norv and the offense will learn alot from this game. Ricky could have had another 150 yard day with a few scampers, but they gave up too early.........and Jay tried to win it and made mistakes.

THEY PANICKED!!!!!!!!!AND patrick surtain is a SUPERSTAR missed.

won't happen next week. Ricky will run hard for 4 quarters against a defense that has given up 200 plus yards running, two weeks in a row............i was dissapointed in Jay ...... he knows better by now. they were in that game .......till the fourth.

i meant give their offense less chances too score........sorry

nice way to steal my post ........... that is alittle rude......

i don't care.............. i am pissed norv gave up running ricky though

Originally posted by zsonka
nice way to steal my post ........... that is alittle rude......

i don't care.............. i am pissed norv gave up running ricky though
did not steal your post just merged 2 threads that are about running Ricky more :calm:

1 more reason to run Ricky at the Pats

Patriots | Running Game Kills - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
18:15 PT: Patriots.com reports the New England Patriots defense allowed a massive amount of rushing yards this week, for the second game in a row. They allowed the San Diego Chargers to rush for 239 yards Sunday.

I think Norv panicked after watching Ricky put the ball on the ground twice. We got a lucky call from the refs on the one though. However hopefully lessons are learned. We live and die by Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom