Run Ricky/Ronnie Run | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Run Ricky/Ronnie Run

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Monday Night Football will be Ronnie and Rickys best game together. Plain and simple..

No more complex offensive scheme.. Sparano will get this offense back to the basics..

It will be run, run, run mixed with some playaction.. No 5 wide shotgun, no Pat White under center... There will be some wildcat but with Ronnie under center (it actually worked against Atlanta but we didnt use it enough)
Lets get this offensive line to stop thinking so much and just PUSH the pile. Im looking for a lot of 2nd and 3rd and shorts which will make it eaiser for the Oline to block on 3 step drops. Lets not try and pretend the Colts defense is good. They have one really good player and 10 other guys learning a new system.

This is the game we play "Wanny" football and I am all for it! Lets play a boring, ground attack game.. I'm confident in our defense to stop their Offense.

To all those doubters, Sparano is a good coach. He'll get his guys playing. The Atlanta game was essentially a 5th preseason game for us. We weren't ready. We will be come Monday Night. The home crowd, the energy, it'll get them fired up! (I dont think I've ever anticipated a game in all my years of being a Fins fan, duno why?)

7000th post :woot:

I was disappointed that we didn't commit to the run against Atl. I mentioned it in an earlier thread.

Ricky and Ronnie are clearly our best playmakers on offense. I don't care how you get the ball into their hands.. but it needs to be in their hands.

We have a backfield of capable backs that can move the pile and move the chains. We need to sustain drives and keelp Manning off the field.

He and R. Wayne lit it UP last week. Our rookie CBs are going to have their hands full for sure!

We should run right at Freeney and let take it too him a little bit. Because I'm sure freeney is looking at tape of the Atl game and is licking his chops.

Ricky could be a starter on so many other teams and we don't take advantage of his explosiveness and elite skills. R_n_R Express:hi5:

Monday Night Football will be Ronnie and Rickys best game together. Plain and simple..

I hope you're right. That would be very nice to see.

And it would calm Fins nation down for a week.

But it won't be easy when they stack 9 in the box on defense.

Back
Top Bottom