Run & Stopping the Run | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Run & Stopping the Run

DezertBill

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Seems like the biggest reason you guys have lost 2 out of your last three is because your being dominated at the line of scrimmage. You guys have been outrushed by an average of 170 to 58 over the last three games. Looks like with Gardener's absence, Thomas has had to pick up alot of the slack and teams are starting to learn how to isolate him. Your right, Fiedler is no Marino, and he never will be. You guys have some talented receivers, but they are all being double-teamed with no threat of a running game.

If you guys don't figure out a way to either open up the offense and get more creative....or find ways to free-up Thomas again....it will be tough to break out of this slump your in.

Not creative = Run Lamar Smith up the middle = 2 yards at best

I know what you mean :rolleyes:

Gailey sucks!! :mad:

lordofgun gets my vote for Bills fan of the year. I have no problem w/talking trash if you can back it up with #s, stats, or general knowledge of the game. Your statisticly this is a poor football team, but they have found a way to win 10 times. That is 7 more than your wonderfull team. The Phinz also have beet the Bills 3 times in a row, once this season in your house, if you have forgotten. To you and only you good luck this sunday, may the better team win.

Oh, I am quite aware of the three straight losses, Dajesus. Hopefully, we can make it three the other way starting this Sunday.

Honestly, Buffalo will be the least of your problems come play-off time. Just don't overlook them.

Looks like the SuperBowl will go through Pittsburgh--a tough run defense that can offensively mix the run and pass.

Good luck Sunday to you, too.

Originally posted by DezertBill
If you guys don't figure out a way to either open up the offense and get more creative....or find ways to free-up Thomas again....it will be tough to break out of this slump your in.

abs-o-f'in-lutely correct

One way to free-up Thomas is to blitz the S's more often...

Originally posted by DezertBill
Oh, I am quite aware of the three straight losses, Dajesus. Hopefully, we can make it three the other way starting this Sunday.

Honestly, Buffalo will be the least of your problems come play-off time. Just don't overlook them.

Looks like the SuperBowl will go through Pittsburgh--a tough run defense that can offensively mix the run and pass.

Good luck Sunday to you, too.

I trully doubt, any one will over look the Bills, the fins know Buffalo just beet NY, they also know a win is the difference btw staying home or traveling to Oakland. If they fail to show up it will be due to them not being able to deal w/the preasure not because they over looked the Bills.

I do not know how any playoff contender that can be affected by their 16th game can overlook their opponents, but lets hope NE overlooks Car. ;)

Back
Top Bottom