Running Back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running Back

Who will we draft as our RB?(note these are all 4th round or higher)

• Ronnie Brown, Auburn

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • Cedric Benson, Texas

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Cadillac Williams, Auburn

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Ciatrick Fason, Florida

• Vernand Morency, OK State

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Eric Shelton, Louisville

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T.A. McLendon, N.C. State

• Walter Reyes, Syracuse

• Anthony Davis, Wisconsin

• Marion Barber, Minnesota

• Ryan Moats, Louisiana Tech

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • J.J. Arrington, Cal

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Frank Gore, Miami

• Kay-Jay Harris, West Virginia

• Other

• Total voters
Looks like Benson is gaining some fans I woulkdnt mind having him after a trade down.

i've been a jj arrington fan from the getgo...yes, ronnie brown is a better all around back, but arringtons playmaking ability is sickeningly dope...overall, i really dont care who we end up with, as long as he's a starter and the future of our backfield...oh by the way,, a big Fark you to ricky..stay where your at richard.

pick up 2 Rbs 1 in the 1stround i.e Benson and Claret in round 7. just beause he ran a bad 40 he is hatedby everyone. why?

hes hated because hes a quitter. and 2 rb in any draft is pointless. especially when we've got gordon who has hardly any milage on him.

fear-the-d said:
pick up 2 Rbs 1 in the 1stround i.e Benson and Claret in round 7. just beause he ran a bad 40 he is hatedby everyone. why?
Clarett ran a bad 40... slower than Alex Barron then he quit and didnt finish his workout at the combine, he has off the field problems and we would be much better off with Gordon instead of Clarett. I also heard Lamar Gordon was as big and fast as Brown, Is there any truth to this? I can check his size but cant check his speed and i also heard he has great hands and blocking ability... I dont want to sound like an idiot but he didn't play much last year so I don't know much about him.

i hop we take gore in the 1st round somtime. he is da bomb. not only iz he fast, but he can get it krunk to. 2 sergeries iz nothin. he haz alreay proved that hee can come back from injurie.

Ricky=Dbag said:
i hop we take gore in the 1st round somtime. he is da bomb. not only iz he fast, but he can get it krunk to. 2 sergeries iz nothin. he haz alreay proved that hee can come back from injurie.
Youre kidding right? im a die hard Canes fan and even I know the likelyhood of us even drafting him in the 5th is unlikely so I hope youre kidding...

BocaHighQB said:
Youre kidding right? im a die hard Canes fan and even I know the likelyhood of us even drafting him in the 5th is unlikely so I hope youre kidding...

yoo must not bee. did you ever sea gore play? he was krunk evrytime. he was great in colege. and your telling me that he wont go in da 1st or 2nd (maybe 3rd) ruond?!

No way, youre crazy and Gore didnt do that much he showed potential but was SLOW as dirt. I hope he succeeds in the NFL but he will not be drafted top 3 rounds. Only good play all season was OT with FSU and yes I saw every game this year BTW Ive been a season ticket holder(obviously not me but my family) since i was 4. Maybe if he stayed another year and succeeded maybe 2nd round maybe even 1st but we will never know will we?

Now that I've read the ronnie brown post by

JHWAUEX It has opened my eyes a little bit, I would still want to trade down to #7 and draft benson but I would not mine Brown.

BocaHighQB said:
I am sure even if Coach Saban is positive ricky is coming back we will draft a running back, in which round... I Dont know, but Im sure we will. Give me your opinion of who it will be and in which round i also have a poll going around with the same topic except on safeties so feel free to check it out. I also made it multiple answer so if you feel linehan's offense will use more than one back and draft more than one you can choose that.

I am thinking that he is leaning towards a QB if he stays with the #2 pick...I think his dream scenario is to trade PS for a 2nd or 3rd and trade down the #2 pick to a first and second this year and a pick next year. But, we'll take a RB, probably in the 3rd ( my guess is Barber or Arrington, if available)...

How bout the mock in my SIG you think its possible? i had 2 trade downs 1 in the 1st and 1 in the 2nd that we hopefully get for surtain?

How bout the mock in my SIG you think its possible? i had 2 trade downs 1 in the 1st and 1 in the 2nd that we hopefully get for surtain?

neither of your supposed trades will happen.

Back
Top Bottom